So, my Passport shows full signal strength, but I cannot place a call or send a message or connect to the Internet via 3g/4g. When I try calling someone, the phone shows a message saying "Call failure - The call could not be connected. Please try again". Needles to say that nothing different happens "later".

Did anyone had this problem and, if yes, how to get rid of it?
    01-31-18 12:33 PM
    Did anyone had this problem and, if yes, how to get rid of it?
    Have you tried removing and reinserting your SIM? Tried checking with your carrier if there's network issues in your area? Also, some OS builds had issues with calls, which OS is your Passport on?
    01-31-18 01:00 PM
    So it was working and just stopped working?
    Have you installed any new applications?

Might try calling your provider, might also try reloading the OS to the latest to get it back to basics.
    01-31-18 01:01 PM
    OS version is 10.3.3.2163

It looks to me that it is something with the SIM card, because now, after reinserting it I get the "emergency calls only" message. Will call the carrier and try with a new SIM card and if that fails to help, I'll go with the OS reload.

Thanks!
    01-31-18 01:20 PM
    OS version is 10.3.3.2163

It looks to me that it is something with the SIM card, because now, after reinserting it I get the "emergency calls only" message. Will call the carrier and try with a new SIM card and if that fails to help, I'll go with the OS reload.

Thanks!
    Sound like the best route.
    01-31-18 02:21 PM
    I indeed recently having that issue as well when I'm at home inside only.

When I'm outside of my home address, example from 1 meter ahead on distance, my issue then is fixed untill I return to my home address again. The issue starts from the beginning again day in day out.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ginowine; 02-01-18 at 06:56 PM.
    02-01-18 06:46 AM
    Update: yesterday evening I also noticed that all sensors are unavailable, so I realized that my SIM card is probably ok and that something else is causing troubles.

I've replaced the screen yesterday, so today I checked everything again and it turned up that I didn't plug one of the connectors properly. Now everything works just fine, along with the new screen.

Thanks everyone and sorry for misinformation.
    02-01-18 02:05 PM
    Update: yesterday evening I also noticed that all sensors are unavailable, so I realized that my SIM card is probably ok and that something else is causing troubles.

I've replaced the screen yesterday, so today I checked everything again and it turned up that I didn't plug one of the connectors properly. Now everything works just fine, along with the new screen.

Thanks everyone and sorry for misinformation.
    Yeah that tidbit of info changes things.... glad you got it working.
    Kuruz likes this.
    02-01-18 03:09 PM