Running OS10.3.0.908 and none off the call blocker apps work even in headless state? I'm presuming the api's are complete with 10.3.1? Anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 01:52 AM
    Running OS10.3.0.908 and none off the call blocker apps work even in headless state? I'm presuming the api's are complete with 10.3.1? Anyone else?
    Posted via CB10
    Have had my own issues with a few.. Mr Call works well (headless) for me on 10.3.1
    12-31-14 02:35 AM
    Sorry to ask, but on Blackberry you need an app to block calls?

I was hoping like CrApple and just a standard setting, no app needed.

Thanks.
    12-31-14 04:32 AM

Thanks.
    Apple has never had a call blocking function built into the OS, only if you jailbreak the device and it still requires a separate app. Only OS I know of with built in call blocking is Samsungs Touch Wiz which works very well.

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    12-31-14 05:33 AM

Thanks.
    Yes! The blacklist feature where it picks up and hangs up is the best attack on telemarketers.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 06:30 AM
    Apple has never had a call blocking function built into the OS, only if you jailbreak the device and it still requires a separate app. Only OS I know of with built in call blocking is Samsungs Touch Wiz which works very well.

Windows Phone 8.1 has this built into the OS. WP is actually one of the better mobile OS around. IOS and Android is too lacking off the box and needs tons of apps to achieve some of the functionality.

WP and BB10 actually have good OS but lacks apps. WP's app selection is better than native Blackberry World plus SNAP apps (that works).

Still, I use my BlackBerry Passport as my main phone since it is way better at emails and integration of messaging into Hub. Also the blend is very useful.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 07:12 AM
    I use to love how call blocking worked on my samsung galaxy s4. The call block app would pickup and hangup the call and there would be a notification with the blocked call. All calls added to the blacklist and wild cards like 800#'s would block as well.

I am hoping the api's will work seamless once officially os 10.3.1 is launched!

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 07:37 AM
    I use to love how call blocking worked on my samsung galaxy s4. The call block app would pickup and hangup the call and there would be a notification with the blocked call. All calls added to the blacklist and wild cards like 800#'s would block as well.

I am hoping the api's will work seamless once officially os 10.3.1 is launched!

Posted via CB10
    Exactly, the functionality actually came from the guy who started Cynogenmod and worked for Samsung for a brief time and that's when you started to see the call blocking and quick settings features being put into the touch wiz interface.

I'm with you and would like to see the functionality be put into the BlackBerry OS10 in a future software update.

12-31-14 09:28 AM
    My CrApple has it. Call blocker not working!-imageuploadedbycb-forums1420055719.389132.jpg
    12-31-14 02:55 PM
    Exactly, the functionality actually came from the guy who started Cynogenmod and worked for Samsung for a brief time and that's when you started to see the call blocking and quick settings features being put into the touch wiz interface.

I'm with you and would like to see the functionality be put into the BlackBerry OS10 in a future software update.

Finally, just installed SUPER CALL BLOCKER and it's now working!

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 02:58 PM

and windows phone
    12-31-14 07:27 PM