Hi all,

The last few weeks I have noticed that the call audio on my Passport SE was a little on the low side but I didn't put too much thought into it. Recently a few people used my phone to make some calls and they mentioned the same thing so I don't think I am losing my mind.

The volume rocker buttons are to their highest level and I had a quick search of the settings in the call app. It was on default but thinking I should maybe switch?

Anybody have any ideas or us this a slow hardware failure? I also have issues with my microphone cutting in and out when I am making speakerphone calls, I hear people perfectly but not so much when I am speaking.

Thanks in advance for any assisstance

Posted via CB10
    08-05-18 04:49 AM
    Have you tried cleaning your microphone holes?
    08-05-18 07:18 AM
    Have you tried cleaning your microphone holes?

Do you think a spray of compressed air would work or do you recommend another method?

Many thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-05-18 11:09 AM
    Do you think a spray of compressed air would work or do you recommend another method?

Many thanks

Posted via CB10
    My guess would be that compressed air simply pushes the dirt further in, I once cleaned my mic holes with a small needle, but be very careful not to damage the mic by stick it in too deep. It's a bit like cleaning your ears with these small cotton tips.

Look for tutorials online...
    08-05-18 12:04 PM

Many thanks

Posted via CB10
    see the microphone hole,
    clean it by needle slowly
    and test it
    if still slow, I think you must go to service center to check it out you mechine

 Passport RED Edition 10.3.32163
    08-06-18 04:24 AM
    Hi all,

The last few weeks I have noticed that the call audio on my Passport SE was a little on the low side but I didn't put too much thought into it. Recently a few people used my phone to make some calls and they mentioned the same thing so I don't think I am losing my mind.

The volume rocker buttons are to their highest level and I had a quick search of the settings in the call app. It was on default but thinking I should maybe switch?

Anybody have any ideas or us this a slow hardware failure? I also have issues with my microphone cutting in and out when I am making speakerphone calls, I hear people perfectly but not so much when I am speaking.

Thanks in advance for any assisstance

Posted via CB10
    This happens to me since 3-4 days ago!
    If I go to speaker mode during call the mic completely cuts off and no voice will be available to other person!

Send by my lovely passport silver edition
    08-13-18 06:39 AM