For anybody in Calgary who has been looking for Passport cases, the Telus store in Southcentre Mall just got them in (they weren't even on display this morning). They have the hardshell case and the leather flip case (tan and black). I was able to try them both out and decided to grab the black hardshell. Here are my comments on both cases:

Hardshell Case $35
    - comes with a screen protector
    - adds very little bulk (roughly 1 mm to the back and probably less than that to the four front corners)
    - the back is textured and has a nice feel to it
    - fits snugly

Leather Case $40
    - doesn't come with screen protector
    - is obviously bulkier than the hardshell since there is a front cover
    - looks and feels premium
    - the cover puts the phone in sleep mode
    - didn't try the adhesive so I can't comment on that

Finally, here are some additional comments:
    - I always keep my wallet and phone in my front left pocket and keys in the right. I don't put keys and phones in the same pocket (scratched the hell out of my original Storm) and I don't like storing important stuff in my back pockets (a friend got pickpocketed one time like that). An important factor was how they both find in my pocket. I was wearing my Levi's 511 jeans which are fairly snug and the hardshell was definitely easier to put in and take out due to less bulk. It also feels fine when both are in my pocket sitting down.
    - One of my main concerns with the leather one was the same issue I had with my original Z10 flip case. The case doesn't latch closed so the right side of the front cover raises from the device. On my Z10 this got worse as time went on. I was concerned that the leather one would do the same, but would cause my Passport to sleep and wakeup more frequently since the cover has the sleep function (my Z10 case didn't).

The above is merely my opinion. Since I had originally wanted the leather one, but ended up getting the hardshell once I tried them both out in person, if possible, I urge you to go see them before buying to determine what works best for you.

Cheers.
    10-24-14 02:47 PM
    Pacific mall have the clear dark gel cover for $10 which are way better imo.
    10-24-14 04:54 PM
    Just reading CB in front of south center mall.. What do you know?.. Had been looking for that allusive leather case for a while.. Walking in.. hope they have it in tan...)

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 05:17 PM
    Got any photos please?

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    10-24-14 05:19 PM
    Got one.. Thanks!..

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 05:24 PM
    Got the Tan leather flip at my local Telus and love it
    10-24-14 07:33 PM
    I am like 40 minutes up in the north, but thanks anyway!

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    10-24-14 07:37 PM
    I have the hard shell case from blackberry and love it .Just wish there was a holster out there as on the hip is were all my phones have been .
    10-24-14 08:15 PM
    Pacific mall have the clear dark gel cover for $10 which are way better imo.
    Tried one of these at a fone accessory booth at my local mall and they had a similar one (unexpectedly) in black listed for BB Q30 , lol but fit isgood
    I am waiting for 2 similar ones from China!
    10-24-14 09:49 PM
    Got my case at rogers market mall for $35. A bite expensive.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 10:33 PM