Hi all,

Could I get some advice here? On my passport I have two icloud calendars and a birthday calendar and public holiday calendar through outlook synched. Synching is no problem at all. Obviously I have given all the calendars different colours. However in the "month" view of the calendar app everything is the same colour?!? My purple birthdays are just a straight grey bar covering the whole day. Any appoints from different calendars are all green (like the big round "add" button in the center). So i cannot see over the month where my appointments are for each separate calendar. I have to click on the day where there's appear to be an appointment and only then I see the details of the appointment and to which calendar it belongs. Can I alter this because i find it quite annoying and time consuming.

Thanks a bunch for any assistance!
    01-22-15 09:03 AM
    Essentially no. That being said, sounds like you are still on 10.2.1 version too.

On the 10.3.1 version it gets worse so I wouldn't get your hopes up. The bars go away and you get boxes and dots.

The color situation shouldn't be happening though, have you deleted and readded the calendar to see if that gets fixed?
    01-22-15 09:18 AM
    Yeah, just have the Passport for a week and since 10.3.1 is apparently around the corner I haven't bothered loading any leaks.
    I'll also try to do a clean install when the update hits because I have some BBM issues as well so i'll wait for that.

I'm Not sure About. Boxes and dot's. But if the colours appear that would atleast solve part of my problem.

Thanks for the quick response!

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 09:33 AM
    Passport has newer dots and squares I thought?

Anyway, calendar is pretty much universally disliked by any medium to heavy user.

Month view is useless. Single appointment on lock screen and active frame is pathetic. Flow and UI navigation feels awkward.
    01-22-15 09:36 AM
    That's weird isn't it? For a product labelled as business oriented to have such essentials as a contacts and calendar app to raise so many problems for its users.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 10:13 AM