Hi everyone!
    Just switched from Android to a BB Passport (GREAT so far!). So my question may be stupid, but I didn't find an answer so far:
    What is the idea of events that last longer than one day just showing a marker on the 1st day in the "Month" view?
    Is there any possibility to change that behavior or a workaround?
    It is not a big issue but for planning purposes it is a bit strange to see a day as "free" when there is actually an event going on for several days.

Thanks for any advise!
    01-04-15 04:08 PM
    I think it might be a software bug. At least on my Q5 and Z30 such event markers show up across multiple days.

Try a reset/ reboot.

Other PP owners should chime in.

CB10 @ Q5
    01-04-15 04:29 PM
    I'm using the latest leak on my Z10. Doesn't seem to be an issue....

calendar month view: events longer than one day marker only on first day-img_20150104_220718.png

Posted with my Z10!
    01-04-15 08:08 PM
    Hi everyone!
    Just switched from Android to a BB Passport (GREAT so far!). So my question may be stupid, but I didn't find an answer so far:
    What is the idea of events that last longer than one day just showing a marker on the 1st day in the "Month" view?
    Is there any possibility to change that behavior or a workaround?
    It is not a big issue but for planning purposes it is a bit strange to see a day as "free" when there is actually an event going on for several days.

Thanks for any advise!
    There is a marker everyday for events that last longer than one day. Did you create the event or accepted an invite? Perhaps the original invite was created incorrectly.

Set up an event that lasts a week yourself to test and verify.

SQW100-1 I Rogers I 10.3.1.xxx
    01-04-15 09:17 PM
    This is not a stupid question and I can verify the problem. If you happen to create a new "whole day" appointment, which actually stretches over more than two days, the monthly view only show a bar at the starting date.

For example I create appointments which lasts the whole day when I actually have a day off. Sometimes I have two days off in a row and create an appointment lets say Jan 6th till Jan 7th. The monthly view shows the bar at 6th January, yet the 7th looks like nothing has been appointed there.
    The same happens for events which cross over two days, yet are not marked for the whole day. Example: Jan 6th 5:30pm till Jan 7th 5:00am. Monthly view again only shows a bar on 6th of January, the 7th is again not appointed.

It is one of those frustrating little things with the BB10 calendar. I already heard they are improving the monthly view with 10.3.1 and finally get rid off those ugly, light grey bars for "working hours", maybe they also fixed the appointments spanning across multiple days.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 01:39 AM
    Yes, that is exactly my issue here. One Grey bar at the 1st day. The behavior is the same with non-whole day events and with self created and accepted events.
    ... Ah OK, the different shades of Grey showing the working hours. Was thinking the UI designer was a fan of erotic literature ...

So it seems we have to wait for an Update.
    Thanks everyone!
    01-05-15 07:03 AM