Never before had the issue, but on my Passport (official 10.3) my calendar entries just all dissappear. After syncing my Passport with my laptop, they re-appear, but in just a couple of hours or days they will all dissappear again. The same e-mail account with the same settings gives me no problem at all on my Z30 (official 10.2). So my calendar on the Z30 is fine, on the Passport (currently my "daily driver") it is empty....It's driving me nuts, because as a lawyer my calendar is not without importance to me. Any help, suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 03:11 AM
    I don't know if it is the same "issue" I had but someone here pointed it out that you need to swipe down within the calendar app and then in "manage" choose the calendar you want to show... for some reason it was unchecked so after I picked one all the entries and appointments were there again... give it a try to see if that's your case too

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    12-10-14 10:25 AM
    I don't know if it is the same "issue" I had but someone here pointed it out that you need to swipe down within the calendar app and then in "manage" choose the calendar you want to show... for some reason it was unchecked so after I picked one all the entries and appointments were there again... give it a try to see if that's your case too

Posted via CB10
    I agree. For some bizarre reason, the default calendar that appears when I set up the account is Canada Holidays. My personal calendar must be deliberately selected as default using the 'manage' method above.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    12-10-14 10:36 AM
    I have seen this happening, but only on calendar appointments that is scheduled by others, appointments added by accepting the email invitation.(gmail)

To solve, I must locate those appointments in the calendar (using the desktop), then Duplicate the appointment and making sure my default calendar account shows as the one.
    12-10-14 10:44 AM
    Thanks for trying to help out, but it's a different issue. I did the dreaded security swipe, see how long it'll hold up now...

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 05:35 AM
    Like what, 24 hours? My Passport calendar goes empty again. Blackberry, do something about!

Posted via CB10
    12-12-14 03:59 AM
    It's not gone. I used to have the same problem but I forgot how I fixed it and my problem has gone away for good. I think it had something to do with syncing multiple calendar accounts.
    12-12-14 04:06 AM