Loving my PP so far. Only issue I have is with my calendar events that show up on the lock screen. I have multiple exchange calendars, local calendar, BBM groups calendar, as well as a Facebook calendar all synced with my PP. In my calendar, under manage accounts, I only show the calendars that I want to show and everything looks great when looking at my calendar in the calendar app. My issue is that when my phone is locked, on the lock screen when showing upcoming events, it pulls up all the info from all calendars, even the ones that I choose not to sync, which is not what I want. Is there any way to only show the calendars that I picked from my calendar app?

Issue is minor but it is annoying for me. For example, for work, I have a separate calendar in exchange for all my employees vacation, which shows when they are out of the office(as an all day event). If they are gone for a month, my lock screen will show this event every day for a month, even though, I have this calendar turned off and not synced with my calendar app. Not what I want to see.

Is there any setting that I am missing? Thanks in advance.
    10-30-14 10:13 AM
    The only way is to mark the ones you don't want to see as private.
    10-30-14 10:18 AM
    Thanks blueyestm, how do I do that? I have unchecked all the ones I don't want to see on the calendar, under manage.
    10-30-14 10:20 AM
    You would literally have to go into each calendar appt and move the slider to on for private.
    10-30-14 11:36 AM
    Thanks again blueyestm! Worked for me so far. It's unfortunate that I have to put my events as private on all my other calendars but it does the job for now. Thanks!
    10-31-14 11:09 AM