I just bought a Passport. I synced all of my email accnts to the native calendar app. For one of my Gmail accts, only some of the appts show up. BlackBerry tech support couldn't help. If this doesn't get resolved, I will have to return the phone. Please help!
    07-18-16 10:42 AM
    Is it possible that you have other calendars associated with your main one? For example, you may have "work" or "holidays", etc. If this is the case then:
    • pull down from the top of the calendar

• tap Manage

• and check off the other "sub calendars" associated with your main calendar.

Hope this helps.
    crd2016 likes this.
    07-18-16 11:32 AM
    Good thought, but they are all checked already.

Taking another look at my calendar, it seems that all of the events that I cannot edit will not sync to my PP. These are events from my school calendar populated and controlled by IT, and the events belong to to other calendars, for example, "Course Schedule," and "Club Calendar," not the calendar owned by me. I didn't have this problem with my prior device (Android).
    07-18-16 03:47 PM
    Make sure that in calendar settings you have the following two turned on.
    Display Task in Calendar
    Display Alarms in Calendar

It's a good possibility that what you are missing are actually Tasks originally created in Outlook.

Posted via CB10
    crd2016 likes this.
    07-19-16 05:41 AM
    Thanks! Did shawnreum's suggestion help?
    I'm wondering if deleting this gmail account and re-adding it to your BlackBerry might help?
    Did your school's IT give you any suggestions or any indications that there are restrictions being applied somehow?
    crd2016 likes this.
    07-19-16 09:13 AM
    I had already done shawnreum's suggestion, and BB tech had me do them again, but to no avail. I have also deleted and re-added the account a few times. I might contact school IT and see if they have any insight into this problem. Everything showed up on my old phone, so I don't believe they are intentionally prohibiting syncing.
    07-20-16 11:43 AM
    Just wondering how everything turned out?
    crd2016 likes this.
    08-03-16 10:44 AM
    I finally took screenshots of my calendars on my PC, my phone calendar, and opened appointments, so that tech support could see what was going on. I got instructions from BB on adding calendars that I did not own to my calendar app, but I needed info from IT to do that. When I went to IT, they would not give me the info, but modified some settings on my account from their end. After a few hours, all of my appointments showed up. IT told me that for Android phones, any calendars to which I am subscribed but do not own will automatically show up on the phone's calendar app, but for iOS (iPhone) they often have to manually add the calendars. They had to do the same for my BB.

Here is the link BB sent me for the fix:
    "Subscribe to a public calendar on your device"
    Subscribe to a public calendar on your device - BlackBerry Z10 - 10.3.2

I love this phone. I am now just trying to get all my apps installed and tweak a few settings.
    08-08-16 07:39 AM
    That's awesome news! I am happy to hear that between BB and your IT Support it was resolved. Thank you so much for posting that link because that may help others in the future.

I agree with you! I love my Passport too!

I like my coffee  BlackBerry� black! What?
    crd2016 likes this.
    08-08-16 10:38 AM