Mine arrived yesterday. I love it. Could not be happier.
    10-01-14 09:42 AM
    Thanks! Selfridges it is then
    There is a Carphone Warehouse opposite Selfridge London too - this is just in case Selfridge hasn't got stocks.
    10-01-14 10:57 AM
    Mine now says dispatched waiting to connect to network mobilephonesdirect what ever that means cause I bought it Sim free so how can it be connected to a network? Lol anyone had the same notice
    10-01-14 11:04 AM
    Mine now says dispatched waiting to connect to network mobilephonesdirect what ever that means cause I bought it Sim free so how can it be connected to a network? Lol anyone had the same notice
    Have you logged into your account online or did they sent it to you via email?
    10-01-14 11:07 AM
    I logged in
    10-01-14 11:09 AM
    I logged in
    It's best you ring them because I think they may have allocated your order to the contract plans team to action. They will probably take 48hrs to realise their mistake.
    10-01-14 11:12 AM
    I fancy the tan leather flip case and a screen protector will do me but finding one in stock is the problem.
    I'd never go with a flip case again. I had one for my Z10 and when I dropped it on a warehouse floor all the case did is open and help it flip and land on its screen. I was lucky BlackBerry phones are made of strong stuff as the screen didn't break of scratch.

Posted via CB10
    anon(2665739) likes this.
    10-01-14 11:13 AM
    Got it and I'm very impressed so far.

Via CB10 from Scotland on my awesome PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1052
    10-01-14 11:25 AM
    Don't worry, they just mean it's waiting to be picked up by the courier service. I had the same message then late last night I got my tracking email and checked the website and it said connected to the network.

Got my passport today and it is sim free so u won't be connected to any networks in the uk.

Posted via CB10
    jutleys likes this.
    10-01-14 11:28 AM
    Went into CPW today in Birmingham, hoping they would have a display model, but no. Although they were very helpful and immediately offered to order one in if I wanted to buy it (as opposed to trying to persuade me to get something else, which happened when I bought my Z10 lol).

Is CPW the only store which is stocking it at the moment? I really want to hold it before I decide.
    Which one? I bought from the store in central Birmingham (near McDonnalds) Cherry street?
    Had one that could be tried but not on open display.
    Buying the Passport in the UK-img_20141001_172337.png

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 11:29 AM
    Double post
    10-01-14 11:31 AM
    I went into my local CPW today and now there is absolutely no sign of any BlackBerry products. 2 weeks ago they had a Z10, Z30 and Q10 all on display. Mind you they were plugged in but not charging and that had been the case for over a month, so they might as well had just been dummy units.

Posted via CB10 on my SwagBerry Z10
    10-01-14 12:06 PM
    "We are currently awaiting the arrival of your handset" is what my MPD order status is.

Anyone else similar? What does this mean exactly???

Did my security checks earlier this afternoon.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    10-01-14 12:12 PM
    "We are currently awaiting the arrival of your handset" is what my MPD order status is.

Anyone else similar? What does this mean exactly???

Did my security checks earlier this afternoon.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    It just means they are currently out of stock. They will advise when the stocks come in.
    10-01-14 12:18 PM
    Got mine today from CPW at Chesterfield. Bought nano sim in store and set it up. Guy dealing with me is a BlackBerry user himself. Phone is awesome, on charge now then set up my emails, wifi etc. Then try out Blend and the camera. Might be sneaky and only give this number to a select few as I'm locked into contract on my Z10 until April, be no great sweat to carry two phones till then.

UK EE Z10/2. 3175 w. Porsche Clock + 10.3 Browser
    10-01-14 12:40 PM
    Despite Vodafone UK saying available to business users fromn 1st October no one at Voda has a clue about when they will actually start to sell it !!!

Frustrated
    10-01-14 12:51 PM
    just ordered from Vodafone and the agent called Robert, [email protected] was very helpful. apparently there was no info on the system, he was kind enough to take my email and reply when it was available.he said there were only 6 in stock and i went ahead and snagged mine
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    10-01-14 12:55 PM
    just ordered from Vodafone and the agent called Robert, [email protected] was very helpful. apparently there was no info on the system, he was kind enough to take my email and reply when it was available.he said there were only 6 in stock and i went ahead and snagged mine
    Many thanks for the info.

Hope he is still a work, just emailed him to try and snag one of the remaining 5 !!!
    10-01-14 01:03 PM
    Many thanks for the info.

Hope he is still a work, just emailed him to try and snag one of the remaining 5 !!!
    hopefully you will get yours soon, i will have mine tomorrow evening
    10-01-14 01:16 PM
    hopefully you will get yours soon, i will have mine tomorrow evening
    Presume that you are with Voda UK.

Just noticed that the guys email was voda.com rather than Voda.uk !!!
    10-01-14 01:17 PM
    Presume that you are with Voda UK.

Just noticed that the guys email was voda.com rather than Voda.uk !!!
    yep, just got a text that they have sent my device
    10-01-14 01:50 PM
    So jealous

I emailed the guy over an hour ago but haven't heard back.

Guess he must have finished his shift, maybe tomorrow !!
    10-01-14 02:06 PM
    So jealous

I emailed the guy over an hour ago but haven't heard back.

Guess he must have finished his shift, maybe tomorrow !!
    this is my first owned BB device, im really excited
    10-01-14 02:11 PM
    Which one? I bought from the store in central Birmingham (near McDonnalds) Cherry street?
    Had one that could be tried but not on open display.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141001_172337.png 
Views:	602 
Size:	471.7 KB 
ID:	302137

Posted via CB10
    Aaaah! I went to the bigger one near the Bullring. The one you mention is actually closer for me, will try tomorrow! Thanks.
    10-01-14 02:28 PM
    Just noticed on mobilephonesdirect it don't say in stock anymore looks like they are out too like everywhere else glad I got a dispatch confirmation today.
    10-01-14 03:29 PM
230 ... 45678 ...