Just ordered from MPD this morning and have gone through telephone security and all that. Waiting for despatch confirmation now. Can't bloody wait.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 04:12 AM
    Still on hold security check, even I sent them all required documents yesterday and no change in status/reply so far. Even no answer on my question if everything is ok. Poor customers service. I could wait for shopblackberry.cz - cheaper, great customer service but hey, wait for one month to get Passport - no way!!! ;-)

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 04:19 AM
    Still on hold security check, even I sent them all required documents yesterday and no change in status/reply so far. Even no answer on my question if everything is ok. Poor customers service. I could wait for shopblackberry.cz - cheaper, great customer service but hey, wait for one month to get Passport - no way!!! ;-)

Posted via CB10
    You must have gotten one or more of the questions wrong if you did the telephone check or they'd just rubbish. I'll wait to see and let you know if they come back at me with any time wasting stories.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 04:27 AM
    It's on the Parcel Force van! Typically they deliver here between 1 and 2.......hurry up!

Follow My Channel - C00200A28
    10-01-14 04:56 AM
    Yayyy mine arrived, woke me up at 8am lol. Just getting it setup at the moment.

Even though I played with one last week, I love it!!!

Posted via CB10
    Glad it's arrived! Mine has too. Friend of mine is going to drop it off at my work at lunch for me as I cannot wait until 6pm!

Posted via CB10
    Spawn12 likes this.
    10-01-14 05:03 AM
    Glad it's arrived! Mine has too. Friend of mine is going to drop it off at my work at lunch for me as I cannot wait until 6pm!

Posted via CB10
    Good stuff, I've got to pop into town to get a nano sim then I can start using it properly. Thank god it came early as I'm flying out tonight....get to play with it properly whilst I'm flying.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 05:06 AM
    Just went into carphone warehouse, they had a nice little BlackBerry stand with the passport on a display screen (also z30,q10 and q5 there). When I asked about passport the guy did a stock check- 1 in warehouse and 1 in the Bristol store

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 06:00 AM
    Just went into carphone warehouse, they had a nice little BlackBerry stand with the passport on a display screen (also z30,q10 and q5 there). When I asked about passport the guy did a stock check- 1 in warehouse and 1 in the Bristol store

Posted via CB10
    Serious? Damn! Haha. I'm waiting on CPW to deliver to the Hedge End Store. When they said "low" stock, I didn't think it would be two!

Anyway, CPW seem to have no grasp on when they'll have these devices. Some people there are saying 7 days, others are saying 14, and one told me last night it would be there today! So CPW wise. It's anyone's guess!

BTW, what store did you go to?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 06:16 AM
    Serious? Damn! Haha. I'm waiting on CPW to deliver to the Hedge End Store. When they said "low" stock, I didn't think it would be two!

Anyway, CPW seem to have no grasp on when they'll have these devices. Some people there are saying 7 days, others are saying 14, and one told me last night it would be there today! So CPW wise. It's anyone's guess!

BTW, what store did you go to?

Posted via CB10
    It was one in a small town in Somerset, they don't do a lot, so are always quite helpful )

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 06:28 AM
    I gave in to temptation and have asked my reserved Passport to be delivered today. I hope I don't scratch it.
    10-01-14 06:32 AM
    Got my tracking number and it's left the depot.
    Can't wait

Via CB10 from Scotland using Z10STL100-2
    10-01-14 06:33 AM
    None of the cpw's in my area have the passport on display, majority of them don't even know what it is pol. So pulled out my spanking new passport and proceeded to show them, a few liked it and asked plenty of questions and the others just walked away...saying it's ugly and can't see it selling lol.

Got my nano sim from Vodafone today, again went into the store and clueless as to what the BlackBerry passport is. None on display as per usual but again pulled mine out and again got a bit of a crowd asking is that the new BlackBerry. A few customers saw it in the store and asked the sales people if they could buy one now but they don't have them in stock. They were more keen on getting me to upgrade to the new iPhone or Samsung, I laughed and said thanks but no thanks. When one of the guys asked me why I wanted to stay BlackBerry, I told him that as nice as android and iPhone is...they bore the living crap out of me.

Just a shame voda or the cpw's near where I live don't have them in stock or have them on display. This is killing BlackBerry as the passport is immense in my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 07:27 AM
    You must have gotten one or more of the questions wrong if you did the telephone check or they'd just rubbish.

Posted via CB10
    They asked me for TAC CODE, trying to get it from my bank. But why? They already have my payment!

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 07:29 AM
    I ordered mine from mobilephonesdirect yesterday had to do all that security crap but got a email today saying order sent to warehouse for despatch today so its all good i hope.
    10-01-14 07:32 AM
    so anyone know where to get the original flop cases from in the uk.
    10-01-14 07:33 AM
    Hi there,

I am visiting London next week. Can anybody tell me where I can buy the Passport in the city?

Thanks!
    10-01-14 07:34 AM
    Hi there,

I am visiting London next week. Can anybody tell me where I can buy the Passport in the city?

Thanks!
    Selfridges on Oxford St probably is your best bet. Should have them in stock or you can try carphone warehouse. Might get lucky with a branch that has them in stock.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 07:39 AM
    Selfridges on Oxford St probably is your best bet. Should have them in stock or you can try carphone warehouse. Might get lucky with a branch that has them in stock.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks! Selfridges it is then
    10-01-14 07:41 AM
    So do we get a screen protector in the box in uk?
    10-01-14 07:48 AM
    So do we get a screen protector in the box in uk?
    Nope, u get a film all round the device but no screen protector or holster/pouch. All u get is the phone with the charger, cable, headphones and some paperwork ie instructions etc.

I've kept the film on the screen for time being but taken the other plastic films off.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 07:55 AM
    Needing a case I've taken the dive and bought the hard shell from from UK BlackBerry site. At 25pounds it's exp but don't think I'll be seeing any other cases soon.
    Comes with a screen protector too.

However shipping was additional 10pounds So 35Pounds!!

Very exp just for a shell...

How long does delivery take? Anyone know? I got the non express as the express is 20pounds which isn't worth it.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 08:05 AM
    I fancy the tan leather flip case and a screen protector will do me but finding one in stock is the problem.
    10-01-14 08:12 AM
    I fancy the tan leather flip case and a screen protector will do me but finding one in stock is the problem.
    I also waiting for the tan...i want then both. Just bought the shell for the mean time.

However for the tan or black leather your looking around nov time clove and expansys told me...

Just going to pre order on clove.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 08:14 AM
    Went to the shop for 5 mins and missed the delivery, AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH.
    Got to wait 2 hours to go and collect from the post office.

Via CB10 from Scotland using Z10STL100-2
    10-01-14 08:24 AM
    Got mine. I love the design. It is bigger than I thought it would be but it looks amazing. Cannot wait to get it all set up tonight!

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 09:35 AM
230 ... 34567 ...