Was going to ask if u have a passport yourself. Where have u reserved your passport and for how much?? If u don't mind me asking.

Posted via CB10
    I got it reserved with an IT service provider that my business use. It is around �365 (exc VAT), I need to use a supplier so that my work insurance covers the handset and repairs. If I like the handset, I will get my own one too... as we don't have BES as we are too small a business for it to be viable.
    09-29-14 08:57 PM
    Hmm.. no tracking number from MPD and the site still says "phone is waiting to be despatched".
    09-30-14 01:51 AM
    I got one from Carphone Warehouse in Bury yesterday. Just walked in asked when they'd have some stock and he went in the back and got one!

Full price but the staff were friendly and helpful and the phone is awesome.
    09-30-14 02:24 AM
    Hmm.. no tracking number from MPD and the site still says "phone is waiting to be despatched".
    Same with me. Confused.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 02:43 AM
    Yep same here with my order from mpd. Going to call them up in a bit to find out what is going on but it looks highly unlikely that I'll be getting mine today ....which sucks as I'm out of the country from tonight till fri. Off to dubai on business so I may cancel and pick one up from dubai instead.

Still keeping my fingers crossed that it's delivered today but I doubt it.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 03:31 AM
    Just gotten off the phone with Mobile Phones Direct and they've confirmed that my Passport hasn't been sent out. Their excuse is that their 'security team' didn't approve the order in time, despite the security check on the phone being complete by 15.30.

Disappointed.
    09-30-14 03:36 AM
    Just gotten off the phone with Mobile Phones Direct and they've confirmed that my Passport hasn't been sent out. Their excuse is that their 'security team' didn't approve the order in time, despite the security check on the phone being complete by 15.30.

Disappointed.
    Really?? That is terrible especially if they completed the security check by 15.30. I done mine around 5pm so I won't be surprised if they give me the same excuse.

Looks like I'll be cancelling my order sadly.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 03:51 AM
    So my ULM order is now "In Security Check" state, based on previous comments, I'm not sure it will make this week's delivery (international, DHL 2-4 days).

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 03:56 AM
    CLOVE WEBSITE

PLEASE NOTE

SOLD OUT. More stock due 9th October.
    09-30-14 03:59 AM
    So I just got an email from mpd saying that due to a system outage, my order will not be delivered today. But I will receive shipping confirmation tomorrow so I emailed them back to ask if it will be delivered tomorrow or Thurs.

Let's see what they say but I will be cancelling the order as I'm pretty pissed off that they couldn't ship the order out. It's a lame excuse to use ie system went down last night

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 04:46 AM
    So I just got an email from mpd saying that due to a system outage, my order will not be delivered today. But I will receive shipping confirmation tomorrow so I emailed them back to ask if it will be delivered tomorrow or Thurs.

Let's see what they say but I will be cancelling the order as I'm pretty pissed off that they couldn't ship the order out. It's a lame excuse to use ie system went down last night

Posted via CB10
    I got this same message. Not happy about it but i'm going to wait.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 05:12 AM
    really though guys did you expect anything less from ulm and mpd? the too good to be true prices should have set off alarm bells. the 'excuses' they dish out tell it all unfortunately.
    09-30-14 05:17 AM
    worked fine for me , got my phone exactly as they promised.
    really though guys did you expect anything less from ulm and mpd? the too good to be true prices should have set off alarm bells. the 'excuses' they dish out tell it all unfortunately.
    09-30-14 05:23 AM
    maybe they just don't have much stock and have to perform some people juggling?
    09-30-14 05:30 AM
    maybe they just don't have much stock and have to perform some people juggling?
    Well then they should be a bit more honest, before I ordered I did ask if they definitely had them in stock and was told that they definitely were in stock.

Even when I called about the security checks, I again asked if they had them in stock..again was told yes and that they had reserved one for me. Was told I'd get it today but that doesn't seem to be happening.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 05:41 AM
    just ordered mine from EXPANSYS.CO.UK

will see how lonf it takes!
    09-30-14 06:30 AM
    I have one available, trying to get to 50 posts to be able to advertise it.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 06:34 AM
    I hope you get it in time. You can't travel without your passport.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 06:40 AM
    So just called them and they said it will be tomorrow the guy thought it may be delivered today but sadly it won't.

I'm in 2 minds now about cancelling it as it's a great price but I'm flying out tonight. I could fly out tomorrow night really as I haven't got any meetings till Thurs. I was planning to have a days rest before I get down to some work in dubai on Thurs lol. But I could just sacrifice and fly tomorrow as I'll have my passport tomorrow for sure...I hope.

Hmm decisions decisions lol.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 06:40 AM
    So just called them and they said it will be tomorrow the guy thought it may be delivered today but sadly it won't.

I'm in 2 minds now about cancelling it as it's a great price but I'm flying out tonight. I could fly out tomorrow night really as I haven't got any meetings till Thurs. I was planning to have a days rest before I get down to some work in dubai on Thurs lol. But I could just sacrifice and fly tomorrow as I'll have my passport tomorrow for sure...I hope.

Posted via CB10
    you could have bought it in Dubai!
    09-30-14 06:44 AM
    I'm being told by CPW it'll up to 7-14 days before I can collect. Did I hear they have 300 odd sitting in a warehouse to be shipped yesterday?

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 06:57 AM
    To be fair to Unlocked Mobiles, I ordered mine on launch day, it shipped on Friday as advertised, arrived on time and has been perfect. Sorry to hear of other bad experiences.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 07:00 AM

Posted via CB10
    This is the whole reason why I hate ordering online, but as you all know there is no options to go instore to buy it unless you live in city that has a Selfridge or in London where CPW stock it. It's a very disappointing outcome.
    09-30-14 07:09 AM
    you could have bought it in Dubai!
    I could do, that's why I'm a bit torn over what to do.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 07:57 AM
    This is the whole reason why I hate ordering online, but as you all know there is no options to go instore to buy it unless you live in city that has a Selfridge or in London where CPW stock it. It's a very disappointing outcome.
    Usually in order online and all is well but mpd have messed up big time. Fact is that they don't know their arse from their elbow so to speak lol.

I live in London so Selfridges is an option along with cpw but then they are selling it for 530 pounds when I could get it for 440 so save myself 90 pounds in the process. But they haven't been very reliable for that price which is hugely disappointing.

Think I'll just fly out tomorrow night, lose a day of rest in dubai and start work Thurs then fly back fri night so I'll have a few hrs spare fri to enjoy dubai before I head back.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 08:00 AM
230 12345 ...