Same with mine, just checked online and it's saying waiting for despatch.

So much for tomorrow delivery that they promised me. I will be calling them tomorrow to find out why it wasn't shipped after I passed the security procedures.

Not happy as I'm flying out tomorrow night on business so wanted to get my passport up and running. No point of it arriving on Wednesday as I won't be back till Friday :-(

I'll probably cancel tomorrow if they say it will be with me on Wednesday. Pain in the *** really lol.

Posted via CB10
    My work colleges Passport just arrived. It is in pristine condition
    09-29-14 01:24 PM

So much for tomorrow delivery that they promised me. I will be calling them tomorrow to find out why it wasn't shipped after I passed the security procedures.

Not happy as I'm flying out tomorrow night on business so wanted to get my passport up and running. No point of it arriving on Wednesday as I won't be back till Friday :-(

I'll probably cancel tomorrow if they say it will be with me on Wednesday. Pain in the *** really lol.

Posted via CB10
    Don't lose hope just yet! Just had an email from them saying "Your order has been passed to our warehouse for dispatch and is scheduled for next working day delivery". Remember they take orders up until 18.30 so their Parcel Force collection is probably a few hours away.
    09-29-14 01:25 PM
    Don't lose hope just yet! Just had an email from them saying "Your order has been passed to our warehouse for dispatch and is scheduled for next working day delivery". Remember they take orders up until 18.30 so their Parcel Force collection is probably a few hours away.
    That means you will have it by 8pm tomorrow. Congrats
    09-29-14 01:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's a shame really that they are so undermanned. They won't allow for it to be delivered to a non-cardholder address, otherwise you could have got it sent to a local friend or family member.

I have feeling they will push the prices up soon, because there is such a price difference between them and Clove, BBShop and Selfridge.
    09-29-14 01:29 PM
    Haha dude, just this minute I got the same exact email!!! Lol.

I just hope it gets to me tomorrow before 6pm as that is when I'm meant to leave for the airport.

Fingers crossed I get it first thing in the morning...

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 01:35 PM
    Haha dude, just this minute I got the same exact email!!! Lol.

I just hope it gets to me tomorrow before 6pm as that is when I'm meant to leave for the airport.

Fingers crossed I get it first thing in the morning...

Posted via CB10
    The way you can check is by trying to find where your local Parcelforce depot is.. the closer you live to it the quicker you will get it. Also you may also be able to pick it up if you use the tracker to see when it arrives at their depot, as they usually will keep it there a few hrs before delivery.
    09-29-14 01:38 PM
    The way you can check is by trying to find where your local Parcelforce depot is.. the closer you live to it the quicker you will get it. Also you may also be able to pick it up if you use the tracker to see when it arrives at their depot, as they usually will keep it there a few hrs before delivery.
    Yeh the closest one to me is about 8 miles away. Won't have time to go and pick it up as I'm at my office for most of the day but I've told my missus that when it comes in tomorrow to call me, and I'll come home to pick it up.

Not going to get too excited just yet till I get the tracking number.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 01:46 PM
    Yeh the closest one to me is about 8 miles away. Won't have time to go and pick it up as I'm at my office for most of the day but I've told my missus that when it comes in tomorrow to call me, and I'll come home to pick it up.

Not going to get too excited just yet till I get the tracking number.

Posted via CB10
    Expect it just after midnight. Hope it all pans out for you.
    09-29-14 02:47 PM
    Thanks Ash, I haven't been this excited to get a BlackBerry since my 9900 lol. Z10 I picked up from phones 4 u and z30 I got from amazon a year ago.

Definitely looking forward to getting my hands on the passport even tho I played with one for a few hrs at Selfridges on launch day. Very impressed with it altho I know there's a learning curve to it.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 02:55 PM
    Apparently CPW in Gravesend, Kent has 2 in stock. In case that's any good to anyone?

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 03:08 PM
    Ordered mine on a new contract with Mobilephonesdirect and got a dispatch notice tonight saying it will delivered tomorrow. Excitement!

Posted via CB10
    UKAsh likes this.
    09-29-14 03:09 PM
    Thanks Ash, I haven't been this excited to get a BlackBerry since my 9900 lol. Z10 I picked up from phones 4 u and z30 I got from amazon a year ago.

Definitely looking forward to getting my hands on the passport even tho I played with one for a few hrs at Selfridges on launch day. Very impressed with it altho I know there's a learning curve to it.

Posted via CB10
    I haven't been this excited either since the BOLD 9900. I got Q10 on launch day and it was a terrible experience for the first three months, so I had to restart using my old BOLD and keep the Q10 as a reserve. Now I can switch off the Q10 when I find a suitable cover for my Passport. I still haven't picked up my reserved copy...
    Last edited by UKAsh; 09-29-14 at 08:54 PM.
    09-29-14 03:20 PM
    I am haven't been this excited either since the BOLD 9900. I got Q10 on launch day and it was a terrible experience for the three months, so I had to restart using my old BOLD and keep the Q10 as a reserve. Now I can switch off the Q10 when I find a suitable cover for my Passport. I still haven't picked up my reserved copy...
    Was going to ask if u have a passport yourself. Where have u reserved your passport and for how much?? If u don't mind me asking.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 03:46 PM
    Ordered mine on a new contract with Mobilephonesdirect and got a dispatch notice tonight saying it will delivered tomorrow. Excitement!

Posted via CB10
    Did you get a tracking number?? Usually I'm not that bothered about stuff being delivered but the passport is on a whole new level lol.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 03:48 PM
    my passport arrived this morning from mobilephonesdirect. They are pretty fast I'd say, and parcelforce manage the next working day delivery easily. You will know if its coming today as you will get an email from them saying it is coming today
    09-29-14 04:06 PM
    Mine is coming from MPD tomorrow. With my sim only contract over 24 months it works out as �29 a month for phone, unlimited texts, calls, 4gb of 4g data and spotify. Happy with that.
    09-29-14 04:26 PM
    hey guys does anyone know if car phone warehouse have the passport in stock? I want to see it first before I buy

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 04:37 PM
    hey guys does anyone know if car phone warehouse have the passport in stock? I want to see it first before I buy

Posted via CB10
    Some do and some don't. My local cpw's don't have them in stock ie they will order them in for you but chances of seeing one before u buy is pretty much nil.

Your best bet to see one in action is to head down to Selfridges in London, that's if you live in London. Definitely worth the trip to try one out before you buy, that's what I did and now I ordered one earlier today for 440 pounds...saving myself 90 pounds for a unlocked passport.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 04:41 PM
    Some do and some don't. My local cpw's don't have them in stock ie they will order them in for you but chances of seeing one before u buy is pretty much nil.

Your best bet to see one in action is to head down to Selfridges in London, that's if you live in London. Definitely worth the trip to try one out before you buy, that's what I did and now I ordered one earlier today for 440 pounds...saving myself 90 pounds for a unlocked passport.

Posted via CB10
    Hmmmm London is too expensive for me to get to just to see a phone, I'll just have to trust my gut instincts lol

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 04:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    I paid 530 from selfridges the day it came out!!

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 04:51 PM
    Went into CPW today in Birmingham, hoping they would have a display model, but no. Although they were very helpful and immediately offered to order one in if I wanted to buy it (as opposed to trying to persuade me to get something else, which happened when I bought my Z10 lol).

Is CPW the only store which is stocking it at the moment? I really want to hold it before I decide.
    09-29-14 04:51 PM
    Went into CPW today in Birmingham, hoping they would have a display model, but no. Although they were very helpful and immediately offered to order one in if I wanted to buy it (as opposed to trying to persuade me to get something else, which happened when I bought my Z10 lol).

Is CPW the only store which is stocking it at the moment? I really want to hold it before I decide.
    As far as I've seen in Belfast CPW is the only one that has it. They have a display for it in one of the shops but haven't got the phone out yet

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 04:52 PM
    I was in a small Carphone warehouse today and they didn't have any in stock but they did have the dummy unit to look at. The sales person I was talking to checked stock and there was only one Passport in Northern Ireland Carphone Warehouses that she could find.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 04:52 PM
    I was in a small Carphone warehouse today and they didn't have any in stock but they did have the dummy unit to look at. The sales person I was talking to checked stock and there was only one Passport in Northern Ireland Carphone Warehouses that she could find.

Posted via CB10
    I would need to get it then haha

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 04:54 PM
    As far as I've seen in Belfast CPW is the only one that has it. They have a display for it in one of the shops but haven't got the phone out yet

Posted via CB10
    Weird that none of the CPW in central Birmingham have a dummy unit.
    09-29-14 04:55 PM
230 1234 ...