05-04-18 03:13 PM
29 12
tools
    Buy Passport! No key 1. no key 3 eithr.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-18 07:52 PM
    Oh and having to charge 2 separate phones, not to mention how it's more cumbersome to carry, and also twice the cell radiation.
    You really have to hate the KEYone to prefer dealing with that hassle of dual carrying an iPhone SE and Passport.
    I do.

Cell radiation concern is too much. Who in the world cares? If you do, why do you still use a cell phone? And I don't use them at the same time but for separate duties.

I do hate Android. Bloody idiotic to clean the cache from time to time to keep the phone running smoothly.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-18 01:22 PM
    I don't need to worry about charging two phones since I do it one at a time and still keep using the other one.

The only thing good about Keyone is that it lasts, normally two or three days since I basically leave it there without using it, but I still have to charge it and regret spending more than a combination of Passport and iPhone SE.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-18 01:27 PM
    betcha the keyTWO will be a bugger cost-wise and when it does come out the KEYᵒⁿᵉ should drop in price like a rock so what you can do is evaluate whether it's worth it to you to pay the ticket for the updated phone or else you can take advantage of the cheap bottom line prices at fire-sale of KEYone laying around in stores and online...
    05-04-18 03:13 PM
29 12