Hi Guys, currently I am using Q10 and Passport
    Thinking to upgrade my Q10 to Keyone, but then read about KeyTwo and it looks just amazing
    BlackBerry KeyTwo (2018) Leaks: Release date, specs and latest rumours

What are your views? Shall I go for KeyOne or wait for KeyTwo?
    KeyOne black edition available for 399£

PS: I just don't seem to be convinced with iPhones or other Android phones..

Posted via CB10
    vincentkong and zsergio like this.
    04-29-18 03:05 AM
    I think you should wait till the KEYtwo gets officially announced, then if you like how it looks, try to find one in a store to get a feel for it and see if it's worth the extra $ over a KEYone Black Edition
    04-29-18 03:22 AM
    Thanks mate
    Have already seen the pics roaming in Internet and it looks amazing
    But will need to wait until it gets officially announced to know the price and feel

Posted via CB10
    04-29-18 03:28 AM
    Unless you are in some extreme hurry to upgrade, at this point you should wait to see what the keytwo offers.

Z30STA100-2/10.3.3.2163
    04-29-18 04:04 AM
    I agree with "wait". I moved to the KeyONE about 4 months ago and am happy. I definitely miss the Passport and BB10, but for me, it became unusable day-to-day. You'll get on just fine with Android.
    04-30-18 08:50 PM
    I would suggest to wait a bit more.... maybe in a couple of moths TBC will present the new models. Keyone is in the market since one year....wait will not cost anything. Then feel free to decide.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-18 07:08 AM
    Neither. I got a Keyone. The only good thing is that you have access to apps, and I don't need it.
    Build quality sucks. Reception sucks.
    Battery does rock.
    Keyboard? Not the best, but definitely acceptable.
    And it is an Android device, so you get two-year updates, and don't expect anything further. Just check priv and you know why.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-18 10:05 AM
    I would wait for keytwo. Not sure if keytwo will be great quality like passport though.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-18 10:42 AM
    Neither. I got a Keyone. The only good thing is that you have access to apps, and I don't need it.
    Build quality sucks. Reception sucks.
    Battery does rock.
    Keyboard? Not the best, but definitely acceptable.
    And it is an Android device, so you get two-year updates, and don't expect anything further. Just check priv and you know why.

Posted via CB10
    Early silver KEYone's had their share of issues (not just screen lift), other than that, build quality is decent, acceptable, but there is room for improvement.

KEYone is getting security updates until April/May 2020.
    05-01-18 12:13 PM
    Early silver KEYone's had their share of issues (not just screen lift), other than that, build quality is decent, acceptable, but there is room for improvement.

KEYone is getting security updates until April/May 2020.
    Let's wait and see. April/May 2020.

I basically have zero faith in BlackBerry and BlackBerry Mobile.
    I would rather keep using my Passport and iPhone SE at the same time.

Posted via CB10
    krazyatom and ratfinkstooley like this.
    05-01-18 12:25 PM
    Me too. I use passport as a daily driver and use pixel for apps or photo.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-18 01:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    Exactly this is what I am thinking to go for
    But then iPhone SE is for approx 300£ and Keyone black edition for 399£
    Combination of Passport and iPhone would be best of both worlds! But I hate to carry two phones.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-18 01:50 PM
    Combination of Passport and iPhone would be best of both worlds! But I hate to carry two phones.

Posted via CB10
    Think about how much a used Keyone will cost in one year and then how much iPhone SE will cost after the same usage. I will go for iPhone.
    I got my Keyone silver at around 650USD( plus tax and shipment), and how much will someone buy it for? Let me guss, 350 USD top. It is only a year.

Plus you get the advantage of SIZE.

I wouldn't want to put my thumbs onto Keyone unless I have to cuz I use Keyone to run my BBM groups along with my Passport since BBM now has separate servers so I can't see the pictures that Android users post in the group discussion. Another stupid decision from BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    05-01-18 02:01 PM
    My orginal bb10 bbm was transferred to android so now I have two bbm accounts

Posted via CB10
    05-01-18 02:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    I am using both of them almost daily..... I hate carry two phone also and sometimes I do use only one or the other....but the iPhone se is pretty small.....

Posted via CB10
    05-01-18 05:16 PM
    I am using both of them almost daily..... I hate carry two phone also and sometimes I do use only one or the other....but the iPhone se is pretty small.....

Posted via CB10
    There are advantages and disadvantages.
    I still like to have two devices at the same time.
    I won't have to worry about running out of juice and I use iPhone for camera as well as some certain apps that don't work on my Passport. I use Passport as the daily drive.
    In my country, there won't be any VoLTE or VoWifi service for any BlackBerry devices, be it BB10 or Android since we don't have an official dealer here, and I do find it convenient to have the above-mentioned services, which is why I carry two devices.

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    05-01-18 06:46 PM
    I now seem to deviate to keep two phones to retain my passport, but don't you have to maintain two phone plans? Just for sake of additional apps?

Posted via CB10
    05-02-18 09:03 AM
    I now seem to deviate to keep two phones to retain my passport, but don't you have to maintain two phone plans? Just for sake of additional apps?

Posted via CB10
    Oh and having to charge 2 separate phones, not to mention how it's more cumbersome to carry, and also twice the cell radiation.
    You really have to hate the KEYone to prefer dealing with that hassle of dual carrying an iPhone SE and Passport.
    05-02-18 09:53 AM
    This is very valid point

Posted via CB10
    05-02-18 12:04 PM
    I would wait for the KEYtwo to come out first. That way you get a newer phone with the latest version of Android. Getting the KEYone Black Edition even on sale isn't really worth it right now if you want the most up to date Blackberry Android. Because you'll still be waiting months after the KEYtwo to get android 8.0.

Rock'n that Passport SE aka the KeyONE's fat sister
    05-02-18 12:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    I too would rather use the Passport combined with another smart phone for apps. The Passport is THAT good.
    05-02-18 01:06 PM
    Oh and having to charge 2 separate phones, not to mention how it's more cumbersome to carry, and also twice the cell radiation.
    You really have to hate the KEYone to prefer dealing with that hassle of dual carrying an iPhone SE and Passport.
    I charge the phones at night.... and about radiation, please... do you stay far from other people having phones? I don't like android personally due to google.... here it seems that if you do not buy a Keyone you are doing like a crime.... relax guys, it is just a phone....

Posted via CB10
    05-02-18 04:22 PM
    I charge the phones at night.... and about radiation, please... do you stay far from other people having phones? I don't like android personally due to google.... here it seems that if you do not buy a Keyone you are doing like a crime.... relax guys, it is just a phone....

Posted via CB10
    I avoid putting my phone in my pants pocket because it's pretty close to those parts if you know what I mean, so let alone having one in each... I'm talking a few inches proximity, not other people.

And yes, might be a crime not to have a KEYone around here
    05-02-18 04:52 PM
    I avoid putting my phone in my pants pocket because it's pretty close to those parts if you know what I mean, so let alone having one in each... I'm talking a few inches proximity, not other people.

And yes, might be a crime not to have a KEYone around here
    Well, we live surrounded by wifi, pollution, genetic modified food, and so on...and you think by holding only just your Keyone or an iphone you will be getting healthier?

Wow....!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-03-18 09:22 AM
    Well, we live surrounded by wifi, pollution, genetic modified food, and so on...and you think by holding only just your Keyone or an iphone you will be getting healthier?

Wow....!!!

Posted via CB10
    Lol I'm just saying a person in the long term would probably absorb less cell radiation when single carrying a phone with reasonably low to mid SAR (DAS) rating than two phones, especially those iPhones which have a rating usually above average (when lower is obviously better in this case)

And I turn off the wi-fi before going to sleep, don't need my brain so close to that during those 8 hours.
    05-03-18 09:32 AM
29 12