Hello... I want to ask you something.. I would like to buy blackberry passport se.. Whats your opinion? Worth it?? Can i use some apps such as fb,viber,messanger and my gmail acount.. I am waiting to hear you.
    03-03-17 01:51 PM
    I would not buy one, and there are similar threads with others opinions that I highly recommend that you read.
    03-03-17 07:46 PM
    There's lots of articles like this on here. Nobody knows your usage pattern and can make that determination for you.

What is your normal usage pattern for a phone?

I currently use a passport se on a daily basis with no issues.

I do, however, have other devices available for certain apps I can't get.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-17 08:45 PM
    I use the SE daily. For my work, it's the best phone I have ever had. I use it for work purposes - phone, calendar, texting clients, etc. For me, one of the features that is overlooked by some - the phone is the best - I make and/or receive about 50 calls per day, and use speakerphone for all of them - awesome sound quality! I do have a iPhone 6 and Note 5 for other stuff (apps, games, camera). Again, for work, Passport is king IMO. I have the SE, a Black/Red, and a White - have been using Passport since it was released. One thing you will never understand until you use it, it has almost endless features/shortcuts/etc.
    Avenzuno and brianodwyer like this.
    03-05-17 10:56 AM
    What he said. . I have an iPhone for social and use the OG passport for proper work . But I do use igrann on the Passport for instagram and the twitter client on and off.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-17 03:01 PM