Anyone found a Bumper Case for the Passport yet? Had this one on my Q10 and would love one for my Passport. Thanks!

Bumper Case for Passport?-jpeg.jpg
    01-17-15 06:30 PM
    I would also really like a bumper case for the passport. If anyone knows of one, please share.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 01:10 AM
    I'm curious to see the similarity of Passport with the bumper case and the AT&T's version.
    01-18-15 03:51 AM
    It looks awesome and it's on sale right now. Since I live in germany now and they don't ship here I guess I can't tell you about quality but used to have one on my iPhone and it was perfectly built.
    Get the "black one" though, it looks real clean ;-)

http://www.rearthusa.com/Blackberry-...H2RNMI&ie=UTF8

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 05:18 AM
    It looks awesome and it's on sale right now. Since I live in germany now and they don't ship here I guess I can't tell you about quality but used to have one on my iPhone and it was perfectly built.
    Get the "black one" though, it looks real clean ;-)

http://www.rearthusa.com/Blackberry-...H2RNMI&ie=UTF8

Posted via CB10
    It's a really nice case but not really a bumper case. I'd get it off Amazon Canada though, overall cheaper even with shipping.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 05:56 AM
    Got tired of waiting, so I made my own BUDGET bumper case haha. Going to clean up the crooked edges, but feels good so far.

Bumper Case for Passport?-unnamed.jpg
    04-29-15 07:58 PM
    Got tired of waiting, so I made my own BUDGET bumper case haha. Going to clean up the crooked edges, but feels good so far.
    I did the exact same thing! Took my cheap TPU case, cut out the back and made it into a bumper case. Little flimsy, but still serves its purpose.
    lonestar1135 likes this.
    04-29-15 10:37 PM