Did I forget the keyboard accuracy? ...LOL
    01-01-15 01:09 AM
    About 2 months usage and no complaints here. The best phone I have own.
    Agreed! Hands up the best I've used!

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 04:35 AM
    How do I remove my sim card from the Passport, it seems very tight and hard to pull out?
    By the way not talking about the cover talking about the sim tray.
    Thanks

Blackberry Passport
    01-02-15 02:00 AM
    Best phone I have owned.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    01-02-15 02:14 AM
    Curious to know which adapter you're using to fit your nano SIM into the micro SIM slot of your z30. I still love my Z30 and would like to switch to it once in awhile from the Passport, but don't have a good or reliable nano to micro SIL adapter that I would trust enough to use on a regular basis. Any suggestions ?

Posted via CB10
    Hi Dan,

I have used these German made ones with Micro and Nano sims, never had an issue, they "click" in to the holder tray so for less chance of any issues with the contacts being snagged.

MicroSim Adapter 3FF mini-UICC Shop

Also on Amazon (UK at least) the below German made Nano to Micro converter, these things are too easy to lose

Nano and Micro Sim Sets for Smartphones Adapters Nano Sim Cards to Micro Sim Cards , Nano Sim Cards to Normal Sim Cards and Micro Sim to Normal Sim by awolkin: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Used them with a Palm Pre Micro to full size, and Nano to Micro for Z30 now the Passport was returned (too big for me)

Barry
    01-02-15 02:31 AM
    Best phone I have owned as well.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 03:39 AM
    How do I remove my sim card from the Passport, it seems very tight and hard to pull out?
    By the way not talking about the cover talking about the sim tray.
    Thanks

Blackberry Passport
    You push the sim card in, similar to the micro SD card to eject it...you will here a click and it will eject up when you push it downwards. Only the sim will come up the "tray" is not made to be ejected out itself.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 03:52 AM
    You push the sim card in, similar to the micro SD card to eject it...you will here a click and it will eject up when you push it downwards. Only the sim will come up the "tray" is not made to be ejected out itself.

Posted via CB10
    That didn't seem to happen I had to manually get it out with a pin slowly bring careful. I'm sure it can't be the way but my sim did not push down like the micro sd slot

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 10:31 AM
    While on the topic, is there any secret to opening the coverr which I found very difficult to do & found a little 1mm Sq piece of black plastic on my desk afterwards which I fear is part of the tabs... I haven't had it off since then & will need to switch sim cards soon... what to do?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by patapoof; 01-09-15 at 11:19 AM.
    01-09-15 10:53 AM
    Rock solid here!
    01-09-15 11:03 AM
    Everything is spot on, phones a boss. My only gripe (albeit a very small one) is that the metal band is not flush with the screen or sim/sd card cover in the top right hand corner. Everywhere else the transition of your finger from the front to the back over the metal band is seamless, it's flush.

Would like to know if it's only my passport? Will provide a picture for comparison purposes if anyone else has this.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 12:41 PM
    I have 4 passports...one has a minimal torsion bend that is not noticeable unless placed on a flat surface...my son uses that one and puts it in his pocket in a gel case. The other 3 are in either surface cases or a hard shell. Those three are fine. No screen lifting or keyboard issues on any of the 4 devices. The twisting does worry me though and I think blackberry should replace these twisted or screen lifting units for a low exchange fee as it is as much a design flaw as it is an end user issue.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 07:32 PM
    Coach, could you photograph the top corner of the device along the edge parallel with the metal band of each? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 03:32 AM
    Let's speak truly... Passport is a great device, perfection doesn't exist, show me a faultless smartphone... why are there so many folks interested in blaming everything... by the way my passport's metalic frame is loosing the coating in one of its corners... this does not underrates it...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-23-15 08:42 AM
    Everything is spot on, phones a boss. My only gripe (albeit a very small one) is that the metal band is not flush with the screen or sim/sd card cover in the top right hand corner. Everywhere else the transition of your finger from the front to the back over the metal band is seamless, it's flush.

Would like to know if it's only my passport? Will provide a picture for comparison purposes if anyone else has this.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Hehe! I have the same 'imperfection'. Difficult to see but you can feel it. Doesn't bother me tho. Otherwise rock solid.

From my mighty PassPort
    01-23-15 11:02 AM
    Hehe! I have the same 'imperfection'. Difficult to see but you can feel it. Doesn't bother me tho. Otherwise rock solid.

From my mighty PassPort
    Glad to know I'm not alone haha!

Like you said, rock solid otherwise!

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 11:07 AM
    The build quality of my Passport is very good!

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 09:25 PM
    Verdict is still out for me on overall build, but the phone feels really nice and solid in hand.

My main concern is the keyboard. Maybe it's because I have the white phone, but the keys look misaligned. Maybe that's just the nature of physic keyboard?

The "T" key in particular is at issue. It has an indentation in the upper left side. Is that normal?
    Build quality?-img_440894998.jpg

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 03:03 PM
    Verdict is still out for me on overall build, but the phone feels really nice and solid in hand.

My main concern is the keyboard. Maybe it's because I have the white phone, but the keys look misaligned. Maybe that's just the nature of physic keyboard?

The "T" key in particular is at issue. It has an indentation in the upper left side. Is that normal?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_440894998.JPG 
Views:	206 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	329437

Posted via CB10
    Get a black one nd you don't see it anymore...
    Lol really that is normal..

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    01-24-15 03:07 PM
    To clarify and this may not be clear from my picture, but the "T" key looks like something took a little bite out of it. It's not simply an issue of alignment.

The other keys are also misaligned, but at least they're whole.

Thanks for the tip. Yeah, would have been less noticeable in black.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 03:21 PM
    Don't see it on your pic...

To clarify and this may not be clear from my picture, but the "T" key looks like something took a little bite out of it. It's not simply an issue of alignment.

The other keys are also misaligned, but at least they're whole.

Thanks for the tip. Yeah, would have been less noticeable in black.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 04:04 PM
    I've had 3 all built after November and they're perfect.
    01-24-15 04:09 PM
47 12