My browser has been misbehaving since the update. Anyone else having this issue as well? It's slow to load, reader mode takes forever and sometimes doesn't read page content fully.

This was not a problem at all before the update. I'm assuming it's the update and not just having an outdated browser because other odd things are happening, such as my battery life decreasing more than normal when not in use. Another clue this update is causing issues is that my resting battery life is better if I use the music player.

Anyone have ideas on dealing with the browser issue? Thanks.
    12-20-16 05:10 PM
    Nothing strange with my browser... maybe you should do master reset
    12-20-16 05:58 PM
    I have the same issue, on top of of other problems. I posted about this earlier. Uploading to 10.3.3 was a mistake for me.

And I'm tired of 'do a wipe and reinstall' solution. I don't have 4 hours to this every time there's a glitch with my phone.
    12-22-16 05:23 AM
    My browser has been misbehaving since the update. Anyone else having this issue as well? It's slow to load, reader mode takes forever and sometimes doesn't read page content fully.

This was not a problem at all before the update. I'm assuming it's the update and not just having an outdated browser because other odd things are happening, such as my battery life decreasing more than normal when not in use. Another clue this update is causing issues is that my resting battery life is better if I use the music player.

Anyone have ideas on dealing with the browser issue? Thanks.
    Same situation with my browser
    01-15-17 05:41 PM