Hello, I have KeyOne but I'm still thinking about try to spend some time with Passport. All I need is Facebook Messenger (I saw that lite version works fine) and smooth browser. So there is my question: How smooth are working sites like Reuters, BBC, CNN, 9gag and Reddit? Can you check it for me maybe? Thanks!
    06-20-18 08:45 AM
    The BlackBerry 10 browser is smooth... when it works. The browser hasn't been updated in forever and in web technology, you can't not update your browser. Some sites just simply no longer work properly or act weird when using it. It's bad enough that many folks stop using the built-in browser.
    06-20-18 10:31 AM
    Hello, I have KeyOne but I'm still thinking about try to spend some time with Passport. All I need is Facebook Messenger (I saw that lite version works fine) and smooth browser. So there is my question: How smooth are working sites like Reuters, BBC, CNN, 9gag and Reddit? Can you check it for me maybe? Thanks!
    As of right this moment all of the web sites you have mentioned work fine on the stock browser. I just checked. However, that doesn't guarantee that they will work tomorrow or next week or next month.
    06-20-18 10:38 AM
    I just use the native browser in Developer Mode. Messenger is built into website, so no App required. If you want Hub notifications, tell FB to email you when someone replies. Just a thought.

BlackBerry since 2006. Passport and KEYone
    06-20-18 11:58 AM
    Awesome back in 2015/2016. In 2018, not so much.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    06-20-18 04:58 PM
    WHat about other non-native browsers? Situation will be the same as with built-in browser?
    06-21-18 02:07 AM
    The answers are diverse, probably depending on surf habits, PP use habits and own expectations. PP is my daily driver and I find the stock browser to handle most sites so far. It's fast and smooth. When it doesn't, I use Yubrowser or Firefox57. Those are among the smoothest of android browsers on BB10 in my opinion, but a bit slower than stock browser. A new lightweight android browser is also under development for BB10 by a member of crackberry, called BEOL (beyond end of life). You can search for the thread in the forum.. or click here: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1142073

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mikael11; 06-21-18 at 10:07 AM.
    06-21-18 09:31 AM
    What's the best Android Browser for bb10 right now? Because the factory does not open all the pages best.

Posted via CB10
    Kraeutermann likes this.
    06-22-18 05:00 PM
    What's the best Android Browser for bb10 right now? Because the factory does not open all the pages best.

Posted via CB10
    For me as stated above, Yubrowser and Firefox ver 57.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-18 12:37 AM
    For me as stated above, Yubrowser and Firefox ver 57.

Posted via CB10
    Yubrowser works well for me, too. Firefox always crashes at startup for some reason. Opera Mini is also pretty good.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-18 10:24 AM