There seems to be no way to erase your browser history from the assistant, absolutely no way. Clearing your browser history doesn't do it, clearing assistant's history doesn't do it either. Every version of BB10 i've used on my Passport has had this problem, I have to assume it's a problem on all BB10 devices. Why is this even an issue and how come users haven't demanded a fix after all this time, I can barely find mentions of the issue online.
    11-24-16 07:10 PM
    Been awhile since BB10 for me, but thought there was a place to Clear History, Clear Cookies, and Clear Cache. Also, you could set the time frame like Clear daily, weekly, etc? I'm trying to picture the browser. Can you see a spot with like 2 Squares overlapping that takes you back to the opening frame? Maybe that's BBOS7...when I get home I'll turn one of my devices on WIFI and give it a shot.

Edit: Or try this...

11-24-16 08:08 PM
    Please explain. How does Browser history even manifest itself in Assistant? I clear cookies and history in Browser settings, and I delete usage history in Assistant settings.
    11-24-16 08:45 PM
    Okay, I looked at this again. When History and Cookies are deleted in Browser settings and Assistant history is deleted, web sites do not show up in Assistant search results except for bookmarked web pages. Those still show up as they should. For example, I have Crackberry bookmarked. If I clear Browser and Assistant usage histories and type Crackberry into Assistant, the bookmarked link for CrackBerry shows up, but Assistant does not render results for other searches I had made prior to deleting the histories. For example, before I deleted histories, I had searched the internet for "Aron Hernandez" and viewed various sites. After deleting histories, I typed in "Aaron Hernandez," and those searches and sites did not show up at all in the results returned by Assistant.
    11-25-16 01:03 PM