04-12-15 11:54 AM
109 ... 345
tools
    BlackBerry's Marty Beard responded to Miliband's statement. Gotta love the last sentence:

Some of you may have seen comments late last week by UK Labor Party leader, Ed Miliband, claiming that he switched from an iPhone to a BlackBerry because the latters limited functionality would help tame his addiction to Twitter and reading political commentary.

Well, our devices didnt earn the nickname CrackBerry for nothing. As you can see above, leaders from every field are choosing BlackBerry over iPhone because it enables them to e-mail, message, tweet and post faster and more securely. Its why our device continues to have massive market share among the political and business leaders attending the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Its also why British Prime Minister David Cameron (Milibands rival in coming elections) asserted publicly that he could manage the entire country from his BlackBerry. Wed love to send a BlackBerry expert to properly brief Miliband on all of the features hes missing out on. In the meantime, we hope Miliband doesnt act on important policy issues with the same inadequate grasp of the facts.
    Source: Inside BlackBerry
    04-06-15 04:45 PM
    "Wed love to send a BlackBerry expert to properly brief Miliband on all of the features hes missing out on. In the meantime, we hope Miliband doesnt act on important policy issues with the same inadequate grasp of the facts."

What a classless thing to say.
    04-06-15 04:54 PM
    "Wed love to send a BlackBerry expert to properly brief Miliband on all of the features hes missing out on. In the meantime, we hope Miliband doesnt act on important policy issues with the same inadequate grasp of the facts."

I truly hope that that was not said.

Wow.
    04-06-15 09:21 PM

Wow.
    Click the link...it was.

Sent from whatever device I happen to be using at the time
    04-06-15 09:24 PM
    Click the link...it was.

Sent from whatever device I happen to be using at the time
    I'm clutching at anything I can.

Please let it not be that a BBRY executive posted that line.
    04-06-15 09:52 PM
    Miliband is a moron as is any adult who uses a hard to use, out of date iphone.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 10:04 PM
    'we hope Miliband doesn’t act on important policy issues with the same inadequate grasp of the facts. '

perfect line lmaooooo!
    guygardner73 likes this.
    04-10-15 10:32 AM

I don't really see the problem with that statement. A sincere offer of help and a recommendation for better education. Oh, btw, Miliband does act on important policy issues with the same inadequate grasp of the facts.

Ps. If it was a classless thing to say, Miliband should be ok with it as he's been bleating on about a classless society for ages.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    tinochiko likes this.
    04-12-15 11:53 AM

Wow.
    I hope it was.

Super wow

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    04-12-15 11:54 AM
109 ... 345