04-02-15 11:53 AM
    Perhaps he got a BlackBerry pager. BlackBerry 850 or something

Posted via CB10
    Kimberella and Akuji_ism like this.
    04-02-15 12:37 PM
    If he is taking security serious, then it should be one stuffed with SecuSmart. Guess a Zed or Q. Maybe a Classic.

One day we will learn more about it

Posted via CB from my Z30STA100-2/10.3.1.2582
    04-02-15 12:38 PM
    That wasn't cool, maybe he'll regret his decision when he realizes his BlackBerry could do more than his iPhone could

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    04-02-15 01:08 PM
    The man is a prat and that's a fact

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 02:24 PM
    I understand what he is saying. I love my Passport but I'm not on it nearly as much as my previous galaxy phone with all the apps etc.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 02:34 PM
    That wasn't cool, maybe he'll regret his decision when he realizes his BlackBerry could do more than his iPhone could

Posted via CB10
    LOL.
    04-02-15 02:48 PM
    Not good. These are the very people that blackberry is supposedly target too :/

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 02:54 PM
    That just shows his extreme ignorance. With BlackBerry Hub, Twitter updates can bbe viewed throughout the OS with a simple gesture and without ever even opening the Twitter app! This crap really annoys me. Is someone handing out cash whenever someone makes a public mis-statement about BlackBerry or something?

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 03:01 PM
    Good thing he doesn't know how to use it or he would be in trouble.
    revtech likes this.
    04-02-15 03:08 PM
    The man is a prat and that's a fact

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. yet he taught at Harvard, hows that possible??
    thymaster likes this.
    04-02-15 03:33 PM
    It's good for him, instead of playin fart games on iphone, he can focus on his job an do something useful in the parliament for his people

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 03:54 PM
    Harvard? BlackBerry? Liar? Sounds like another politician we are all familiar with.

Posted from my Passport
    PJD642 and lift like this.
    04-02-15 04:04 PM
    but he is talking about apps. and that is alpha and omega for most people. Blackberry should finally realize that even bussiness users wants to use their phones for their own personal use and entertainment.
    devin266 likes this.
    04-02-15 04:05 PM
    As usual. Look at the source. In the grand scheme of life. Does it really matter why this individual thinks. No. A great example of how all our prejudices just reenforce out world view. Read "closed minded".
    Bonnie Bonzai and BBRYQ10 like this.
    04-02-15 04:11 PM
    That just shows his extreme ignorance. With BlackBerry Hub, Twitter updates can bbe viewed throughout the OS with a simple gesture and without ever even opening the Twitter app! This crap really annoys me. Is someone handing out cash whenever someone makes a public mis-statement about BlackBerry or something?

Posted via CB10
    Dunno that he said anything about not being able to use Twitter, but he did point out that doing things on a BlackBerry is harder.

Is that really incorrect?
    04-02-15 04:30 PM
    Dunno that he said anything about not being able to use Twitter, but he did point out that doing things on a BlackBerry is harder.

Is that really incorrect?
    Doing what things?

And spending less time with your phone is not a bad thing, it's a great thing, you have a lot more time for other stuffs. Dump people can't use a smart phone properly.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - 10.3.1.2576
    04-02-15 04:37 PM
    Doing what things?

And spending less time with your phone is not a bad thing, it's a great thing, you have a lot more time for other stuffs. Dump people can't use a smart phone properly.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - 10.3.1.2576
    Depending on what one needs to do (and the tools needed), it can be quicker on some of the other platforms.

Way quicker, and FAR more encompassing.
    04-02-15 04:40 PM
    Is he joking for saying Blackberry does less than his iPhone? What kind of BlackBerry phone did he buy? The ones from ten years ago! I bet he probably shut up right now after he discovered that BlackBerry BB10.3.1 does more than he can handle. He is probably saying to himself right now that he's happy he dumped his iPhone for BlackBerry.
    04-02-15 04:53 PM
    It's election time in Britain and he's running for Prime Minister... the interview was on Absolute so it's likely a line given to him by a handler / strategist to make him sound more like a 'regular guy'.

Besides the fact that BlackBerry has Twitter bundled into the device, why not just remove the Twitter app from his iPhone?

And is it just me or does the fact that he finds doing things harder on a BlackBerry a little eyebrow raising? He's running for Prime Minister after all, if he finds that hard how's he going to manage the economy, international relations, etc with any degree of competence, haha. Not to mention the lack of control, not something that's a selling point either when you're asking people to vote for you for top office. What a silly line.
    torco3 and imz like this.
    04-02-15 05:02 PM
    I have all the apps that I used on my android phones thanks to the support of android apps.

Like bank, netflix, spotify apps

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 05:10 PM
    I would say that he's either too technically handicapped to work with the built-in functionality of BB10 or it's something he said to appeal to the iPhone masses.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 05:39 PM
    I would say that he's either too technically handicapped to work with the built-in functionality of BB10 or it's something he said to appeal to the iPhone masses.

Posted via CB10
    There is a lot of modern functionality I can replicate on my Palm T5. Why would I if I don't have to?

We might like to tinker as BB owners, but don't confuse an unwillingness to do so as an indication of being technically inept.
    Keyboard Kultist likes this.
    04-02-15 05:50 PM
    I don't like to tinker, I'm just willing to so that I don't have to use android or iPhone

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 05:58 PM
    I've never looked at Android or IOS phones as smartphones, more like play phones. They remind me of how Sony Ericsson and Nokia used to position their phones as multimedia devices...play phones. As far as I am concerned...a "smartphone" would be a device that helps you work smarter. Blackberry devices...definitely smartphones to me. In spite of all the shenanigans that happened during the Balsillie/Lazaridis dynasty, there was and IMO still is a reason why BlackBerry was the choice of government and corporations.

No phone I have seen can handle information better or faster. This article is flawed; the politician didn't cure his smartphone addiction, he just stopped futzing around with worthless junk like Angry Birds and all the umpteen entertainment apps that the IOS store is flooded with. Now with the Blackberry, he can experience true information overload bliss.

Shame he's a prime ministerial candidate though, he comes off like a fool. If anything, he needs to be cured of his stupiditis.
    04-02-15 05:59 PM
109 123 ...