BlackBerry's Marty Beard responded to Miliband's statement. Gotta love the last sentence:

Some of you may have seen comments late last week by UK Labor Party leader, Ed Miliband, claiming that he switched from an iPhone to a BlackBerry because the latter�s �limited functionality� would help tame his addiction to Twitter and reading political commentary.

Well, our devices didn�t earn the nickname �CrackBerry� for nothing. As you can see above, leaders from every field are choosing BlackBerry over iPhone because it enables them to e-mail, message, tweet and post faster and more securely. It�s why our device continues to have �massive market share� among the political and business leaders attending the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. It�s also why British Prime Minister David Cameron (Miliband�s rival in coming elections) asserted publicly that he could manage the entire country from his BlackBerry. We�d love to send a BlackBerry expert to properly brief Miliband on all of the features he�s missing out on. In the meantime, we hope Miliband doesn�t act on important policy issues with the same inadequate grasp of the facts.
    Source: Inside BlackBerry
    04-06-15 03:45 PM
    "We�d love to send a BlackBerry expert to properly brief Miliband on all of the features he�s missing out on. In the meantime, we hope Miliband doesn�t act on important policy issues with the same inadequate grasp of the facts."

What a classless thing to say.
    04-06-15 03:54 PM
    "We�d love to send a BlackBerry expert to properly brief Miliband on all of the features he�s missing out on. In the meantime, we hope Miliband doesn�t act on important policy issues with the same inadequate grasp of the facts."

I truly hope that that was not said.

Wow.
    04-06-15 08:21 PM

Wow.
    Click the link...it was.

Sent from whatever device I happen to be using at the time
    04-06-15 08:24 PM
    Click the link...it was.

Sent from whatever device I happen to be using at the time
    I'm clutching at anything I can.

Please let it not be that a BBRY executive posted that line.
    04-06-15 08:52 PM
    Miliband is a moron as is any adult who uses a hard to use, out of date iphone.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 09:04 PM
    'we hope Miliband doesn’t act on important policy issues with the same inadequate grasp of the facts. '

perfect line lmaooooo!
    guygardner73 likes this.
    04-10-15 09:32 AM

I don't really see the problem with that statement. A sincere offer of help and a recommendation for better education. Oh, btw, Miliband does act on important policy issues with the same inadequate grasp of the facts.

Ps. If it was a classless thing to say, Miliband should be ok with it as he's been bleating on about a classless society for ages.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    tinochiko likes this.
    04-12-15 10:53 AM

Wow.
    I hope it was.

Super wow

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    04-12-15 10:54 AM
109 ... 345