Crackberry Nation - is there a way , or an app, that will allow you to bridge a Passport to a Classic in a similar fashion as to how the Playbook bridged to a BB phone ?? I use a Passport at home (in place of my tablet now). I use a Classic at work. I'd like to be able to use Text Messaging (but without a SIM I have no tel # of course) and BBM (without having to authorize the device every time I open the app). I know Blend is designed for this purpose on PC based architecture, but alas that doesn't solve the problem on the PP. There is no such thing as BRIDGE for the Passport is there ???Suggestions ? A work around that might so the trick anyone ?
    e4diesel likes this.
    02-23-15 10:18 AM
    Did you try Blend? It work with my tablet with no sim I suppose if you use your passport as a tablet it should work also.
    02-23-15 10:23 AM
    Would be interesting, hotspot yeah, bridge dont think so but never tried it

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.2267
    02-23-15 10:24 AM
    Bridge functionality only works with the PlayBook. Blend is the closest you'll get for handsets.
    Ok, how would you do this ? Please . You can simply DL Blend onto the PP as you would a PC ? I dont think that would work as Blend is an app for Android and IOS isnt it ?? There is no BB Blend app. Then again perhaps you could run it as an Android app.........I wonder.
    Bridge is designed to be used shartphone <> PlayBook.

So no.
    02-23-15 10:25 AM
    Ok, how would you do this ? Please . You can simply DL Blend onto the PP as you would a PC ? I dont think that would work as Blend is an app for Android and IOS isnt it ?? There is no BB Blend app. Then again perhaps you could run it as an Android app.........I wonder.
    Hmmmm! True, maybe install Blend for android on the device with no sim and see how that goes.
    02-23-15 12:25 PM
    Sadly I cannot find the app (or apk) on snap or amazon. Anyone have it ??
    02-23-15 12:33 PM