Not sure if this is a Passport issue or my phone. I've tried signing into both Box and Blaq and can't. With Box I am able to enter my email address and password. There is a "Next" and "Submit" tab on the bottom of the screen that allows me to enter the email and password but I am unable to click the button headed "Grant Access to Box".

With Blaq, I can't get past the Authorize Application.

With Crackberry sign in - same thing.

All three instances relate to the screen not accepting screen touches and only when signing into apps. All three are native BlackBerry apps. I have no issues with the screen elsewhere.

Has anyone experienced this as well? Any resolution?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-06-14 02:36 PM
    Has anyone run into this?

10-06-14 05:12 PM
    Bump

10-06-14 06:53 PM
    Hmmm. Must be my Passport then. Wonder what causes this only on log in screens.

10-07-14 09:15 AM
    I use all of these and all working fine without issue - none of the issues that you experienced!
    10-07-14 09:46 AM
    CB signing in took me 3 times, hung up on "Please wait". Hit back and did it again, then 3rd time worked. Might have been my bad connection at the time or I think I hit enter and then touched the submit screen button. Might have caused the issue for me. Last time I did it, I just hit enter and waited, couple seconds later it worked.
    10-07-14 09:51 AM
    Thanks arooze and Frosty. It must be my unit or maybe the security settings. All application permissions are set to on and I have now turned my device password off. Grrr... no luck.

In CB it has the spaces to enter my user name and password. It just won't accept my entries. No cursor flashing for where to enter. Touching the user name field doesn't allow it either. I'm a veteran BlackBerry user from the Storm 1 days and know my Z10 inside out so I don't think it's user error.

I'm on 10.3.0.1052 are you using the same version or are you using the leak? I may try loading the leak to see if it helps. I'll also keep looking through my security settings. It appears related to that as it only happens on native log in screens. Logging in on apks is not an issue as I am using the Android CB app and others successfully.

I didn't restore my Z10 backup with my Passport to give myself a clean start. Maybe I tweaked something wrong when I did the initial set up.

10-07-14 11:20 AM
    I'm not running a leak, but I am on 10.3.0.675 - not sure if this could be making a difference. I wouldnt have thought so, but it is an official release, so might be worth checking to see if you can get that?

Like you, I did a fresh install without restoring from my Z10. I've also just logged out of CB and Blaq, and logged back in with none of the issues that you are having, so very odd. I don't suppose you have tried re-installing any of the apps, and seeing if that does anything, have you?
    10-08-14 06:40 AM
    Try Twittly, works so good on the Passport

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 10:53 AM
    Try Twittly, works so good on the Passport

Posted via CB10
    Tried loading it yesterday. It looks good. Same issue with log in screen as Blaq. It doesn't accept my entries of username and password. Can't type it in. . I'm going to back up, security wipe and reload the os. See if that resolve. s it. These apps will be the first I load in case it's an app that's causing it. This is the weirdest thing.

10-08-14 11:03 AM
    Tried loading it yesterday. It looks good. Same issue with log in screen as Blaq. It doesn't accept my entries of username and password. Can't type it in. . I'm going to back up, security wipe and reload the os. See if that resolve. s it. These apps will be the first I load in case it's an app that's causing it. This is the weirdest thing.

First time I hear you can't type in the login screen of twittly. Must be your device and os specific bro

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 01:11 AM
    i had the same problem with CB10 log in...screen went blank white (with close on top). after several time trying, it opens.
    i also experiencing some forced close events on BB World.
    10-10-14 03:56 AM
    Nailed it! Upgraded to 10.3.0.1418 hoping it would resolve the problem and found what it was.

I use Magnify Mode in the Accessibility section of the system settings. Awesome way to pinch and zoom anywhere. When it's enabled (turned on under settings) nothing can be entered into log screens. Disable it and it's fine. An odd glitch but that's it. It doesn't matter if you've triple tapped the screen to activate or not. If it's been enabled it blocks them.

Posted in CB from my PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    10-12-14 03:48 AM
    Can anyone tell me how to get CB10 to login via Facebook? When I go to login I cant see the form fields on my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 08:51 AM