As much as I love my Passport SE, I've come to terms with the reality that it is no longer supported.

I decided on the KeyOne LE because it seems pretty comparable to the Key2 but at half the cost. I also like the scrolling keyboard. It comes in tomorrow and I'm looking forward to experiencing a newer BlackBerry device.

Not sure what I'll do with my passports as they are becoming relics, but I'm thankful for the memories!

Posted via CB10
    02-08-19 12:48 PM
    As much as I love my Passport SE, I've come to terms with the reality that it is no longer supported.

I decided on the KeyOne LE because it seems pretty comparable to the Key2 but at half the cost. I also like the scrolling keyboard. It comes in tomorrow and I'm looking forward to experiencing a newer BlackBerry device.

Not sure what I'll do with my passports as they are becoming relics, but I'm thankful for the memories!

Posted via CB10
    I just bought a keyone and you will be amazed how great of a phone it is, I had a passport to and will make you forget all about. One thing that will confuse you is the lack of a gallery
    02-08-19 02:06 PM
    congrats on the new keyone! I was skeptical at first moving away from bb10 but it did not take long to adjust to the blackberry android flavor. You'll love the fact that you won't have to work around apps since almost all of them will now work properly without hassle. I used a Q10 as my daily driver and I loved it! I didnt need or use that many apps but now that I have a keyone I don't have to worry about it. as for your passports I'd keep them for backup. I still have and use my Q10 for nostalgia and fun. Anyways , have fun with your new blackberry and if any issues arise there are plenty of people here to help
    02-08-19 02:12 PM
    Thanks for the kind words! I got the KeyOne Black Edition today and I'm already loving it! I'm hoping that it gets better over time as I get used to it. overall, I'm really impressed!
    02-09-19 06:00 PM
    Good for you. I'm now using my KeyOne. I sold my Key2 a few days ago. Strange, after using the KeyOne again, I think the smaller yet layout (compared to Key2) suits me better (although the glossy keys are a tad distracting the rare times I need to look at them).
    cgiddy likes this.
    02-09-19 07:05 PM