I found a pair for $290.00 sealed including taxes. Does anyone know if those work with BlackBerry and if they worth the money?

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 10:31 AM
    I found a pair for $290.00 sealed including taxes. Does anyone know if those work with BlackBerry and if they worth the money?

Posted via CB10

I don't have them, but I remember a post here before about them... the headphone work fine but the builtin controls to work with the media player to pause or skip to next track didn't work.

The are highly rated headphones
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    07-23-15 10:58 AM
    I have the Freestyle earphone (in ear buds) and they are excellent. I would think the noise cancelling ones are superior. I have only had BOSE earbuds. In fact, i was looking at the QC20 as advertised on their website for myself. If you have a BOSE store near you, you can go try them out. I was blown away the first time I tried their brand of earphones.

They will work with BlackBerry for sound of course, but the mic probably won't. so if you get a call.....i don't think it will work. Let's hope someone already has these and can tell us both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07-23-15 11:01 AM
    In my experience, pretty much any Bose retailer has the qc25 on display, and most of them can be plugged in to your own device to listen to your own music. Maybe try that... As for the question of whether they are worth it, it is very subjective, $290 is a lot of money for the sound quality of the Bose headphones. The noise reduction is great, and they are really comfortable if you like the around the ear style.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 11:04 AM
    In my experience, pretty much any Bose retailer has the qc25 on display, and most of them can be plugged in to your own device to listen to your own music. Maybe try that... As for the question of whether they are worth it, it is very subjective, $290 is a lot of money for the sound quality of the Bose headphones. The noise reduction is great, and they are really comfortable if you like the around the ear style.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I have a hard time buying a $20 pair....

Of course if I paid $300 then maybe I wouldn't break them every couple of months.
    07-23-15 11:17 AM
    Actually I just remembered that I own the in ear sport edition designed for Samsung and the volume up, mic and pause works. Only the volume down don't work and they sound great. But when I am at home I do prefer on ear one but again the price might be too high. Any other recommendations for same quality sound? I don't really care about noise cancellation in fact I feel it's dangerous.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 11:24 AM
    I don't have them, but I remember a post here before about them... the headphone work fine but the builtin controls to work with the media player to pause or skip to next track didn't work.

The are highly rated headphones
    So far android and IOS made in ear headset up/down controls do not work with the Passport however the center call control button works to pause and play only!

 Passport SQW100-1 / leak 10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    07-23-15 11:28 AM
    according to reviews qc25 is not great as far as sound quality is concerned. It's good but not great, check out sennheiser maybe? They have audophile line of headphones without noise cancellation

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 11:49 AM
    Yeah I have a hard time buying a $20 pair....

Of course if I paid $300 then maybe I wouldn't break them every couple of months.
    Having searched quite a few iems's, my fav and go to iem's is:

KLIPSCH X7i iem's and they run about 249.99$

They have dynamic armature which produces natural base and super clear lows mids and highs. They also utilize oval shaped silicone buds which will give you a near custom fit blocking out transient noise. They also are made extremely durable and lasts longer through day to day use without breaking like some other brands.
    My worst ones were the URBEATS and only lasts for me about a couple of months or I get sound loss on one side. Very disappointing as I really like the Space gray color.
    Paying a bit more really pays off as the proverable "you get what you pay for" adage!
    Lastly, experiment with different types as it also depends largely on the type of music you listen to and the Iem's are different sounding with all types and brands. Dynamic, fixed armature and speaker size also determines out going sound quality and what you end up hearing in your ear is quite unique too.

For all around price,quality, and sound profile:
    KLIPSCH x7i is the best for me!
    Bose QC25 noise cancellation for Samsung-x7iblack_635043071856570000.jpg

 Passport SQW100-1 / leak 10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    Attached Thumbnails Bose QC25 noise cancellation for Samsung-img_20150507_111010.jpg   Bose QC25 noise cancellation for Samsung-dark_circles_1.jpg  
    07-23-15 03:39 PM