It appears the bof a has made an update to their Mobil banking app and no longer works on my Passport w 3.3.... Have had the 3.3 update for some time and no issues with the Bofa app..... Additionally, the Google Play Store, which I have had side loaded for a couple, 3 years now, no longer allows me to download do to an incomparable device.... (I down loaded the app from Google play originally too). Anyone else run across this issue or have a solution? If not, this could be the last straw for me.....

Posted via CB10
    06-22-17 04:14 PM
    Bank of America now requires Android 4.4 and is therefore incompatible with the Android Runtime on Blackberry 10.
    06-22-17 04:58 PM
    Don't plan on using Android banking apps on BB10. They are all moving to 4.4 to prepare for tap-to-pay functionality.
    06-22-17 05:04 PM
    The only way BoA works is to have the link to there mobile banking webpage. Not the standard webpage, not even the web page that opens on a mobile browser.
    But there's a m. webpage

let me know if you need the link
    06-22-17 07:11 PM
    The only way BoA works is to have the link to there mobile banking webpage. Not the standard webpage, not even the web page that opens on a mobile browser.
    But there's a m. webpage

let me know if you need the link
    Please post

Posted via CB10
    06-22-17 11:03 PM
    From BofA's website:
    Attached Thumbnails Bofa Banking App No Longer Works-img_20170623_121747.jpg  
    06-22-17 11:20 PM
    Please post

Posted via CB10
    https://staticweb.bankofamerica.com/...mon/index.html

The above is a copy paste from my BlackBerry browser. Hopefully it works for you. As sometimes the page loads and sometimes it doesn't on my BlackBerry browser

Posted via CB10
    06-23-17 05:22 AM
    Thanks for the responses. I did go on to the BofA website and found the mobile banking link...it's now book marked in my browser and is a reasonable work around. I've been a Blackberry fan for years and a holdout but I think the day has come to move on. It's too bad because bb10 really is superior to Apple OS and Android. I think my logical move will be to the KeyOne (provided they fix the screen short comings pointed out in the durability vid...and ATT picks it up...(chuckling)).

Posted via CB10
    06-23-17 11:14 AM
    Thanks for the responses. I did go on to the BofA website and found the mobile banking link...it's now book marked in my browser and is a reasonable work around. I've been a Blackberry fan for years and a holdout but I think the day has come to move on. It's too bad because bb10 really is superior to Apple OS and Android. I think my logical move will be to the KeyOne (provided they fix the screen short comings pointed out in the durability vid...and ATT picks it up...(chuckling)).

Posted via CB10
    You can also put a nice icon on your desktop by going to the mobile website with the browser then tap the overflow menu (3 dots bottom right) and tap "Add to homescreen". That will create a nice icon shortcut and you won't need to use a bookmark. If the Web app does not work properly for you, it's time to move on.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-17 11:20 AM
    The BoA app still works on my Passport, sort of. This will be a growing trend with most Android apps, patched or not. That's why I'm looking forward to the delivery of my KeyOne on Monday. Time to move forward.
    06-23-17 11:23 AM
    "Add to Homescreen"....Nice tip, thanks. Almost as good as having the app...maybe just as good......

Posted via CB10
    06-23-17 12:01 PM
    I book marked the Bank of America website, works every time.
    06-23-17 01:59 PM
    The biggest thing you'll miss is mobile check depositing - you need the app for that.
    06-23-17 02:23 PM
    "Add to Homescreen"....Nice tip, thanks. Almost as good as having the app...maybe just as good......

Posted via CB10
    There are many web apps that work reasonably well and scale well on the Passport. A couple of others that I use even in place of android apps that work ok are: PayPal, Expedia, AirBnB and CNN. For the number of times per day, and my usage needs they all work well enough and provide a nice icon on the desktop. I realize some web apps will not perform EVERY function that an app may provide, but they work well enough for me for the few times I may require them. They work so well for me that if the browser remains functional (and that is a major concern) I really don't need many apps. The fewer android apps you have, the better the Passport will run. When my browser becomes unusable then it's time to find a new device, pretty simple.
    06-23-17 02:35 PM
    The biggest thing you'll miss is mobile check depositing - you need the app for that.
    I totally agree if you need to deposit checks fairly often. Last year I received ONE cheque for $21.00. All my transactions/bills / income tax payments etc are done direct deposit.
    06-23-17 02:37 PM