So I traveling abroad often, I'm looking Boarding Pass app for BlackBerry Passport. On iPhone its just work as should do. But what you using on BlackBerry? Any suggestions?
    07-29-16 11:22 AM
    Just capture the boarding pass and an image when you do the on line check in. Then pull of the image when you go thru security and board gate.
    That's what I have been doing on my Z30...
    07-29-16 12:47 PM
    There's an app for this!?

My boarding pass are just pdf documents so I just use Adobe pdf reader.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-16 04:50 PM
    I use Pass Wallet

Posted via CB10
    07-29-16 06:31 PM
    I also use the PDFs.

But doesn't Blackberry Travel have any possibility for importing the boarding pass?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-16 04:55 AM
    What I do, or have done.... If the airline has an app in Amazon app store, I use the app. The alternative is select to have boarding passes (or link) sent by text or email when you check in. But I have gone back to getting paper boarding passes when I arrive at the airport and stopped using my smartphone.
    07-30-16 05:27 AM
    I use the Application from the airline. In my case either Aircanada, United or American.

I prefer the Application as the boarding pass is on the device, not in the cloud. If need be, I use the html based pass you get when checking in online.

Chris - Posted from my PP SE on CB10
    07-30-16 07:14 AM
    But doesn't Blackberry Travel have any possibility for importing the boarding pass?
    Posted via CB10
    Sadly, no

Chris - Posted from my PP SE on CB10
    07-30-16 07:17 AM
    This will be nice if they add boarding pass in BlackBerry Travel app.
    07-30-16 08:32 AM
    There is a native app named Passes in Blackberry World. Very minimal app but it does the job.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-16 08:53 AM
    There is a native app named Passes in Blackberry World. Very minimal app but it does the job.

Posted via CB10
    The problem with this app, in North America anyway, is that it only uses the PKPASS file extension. My airlines do not use anything other than the .pdf file.
    07-30-16 09:04 AM
    This will be nice if they add boarding pass in BlackBerry Travel app.

I've been writing Worldmate. About this and other things that could be done for the next update. The were on Blackberry long before an iphone arrived long before android. It's good that we've got an exclusive app made by them but now it seems like they're neglecting BlackBerry Travel.

BlackBerry Travel is their baby. They should take care of it.

BlackBerry Travel needs a major update Worldmate.

TMO  PP SE,SQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    07-30-16 10:46 AM
    I agree. I don't find it the least bit intuitive.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-16 07:18 PM
    BlackBerry Travel should be a core app for BlackBerry. It's sad that development work didn't continue.

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    07-31-16 05:21 AM
    BlackBerry Travel should be a core app for BlackBerry. It's sad that development work didn't continue.

I just returned to Canada from the US and I used my new Sony Xperia with the SIM in it the entire time. I downloaded a travel app as well as the app for every airline we used. So, I very quickly discovered that BlackBerry Travel on my sister's Z30 loaded our flight info hours ahead of the actual airline apps. I ended up connecting my Passport to airport wifi for gate updates.

Even though it's been a very long time since it was updated, it was far more useful and less buggy than the android apps I used.

I was actually hoping to at least use my new phone for boarding passes, alas, every time I tried to check in I got the finish check in at the airport message and ended up with a paper boarding pass anyway. I guess it would be handy if I ever took a domestic flight. But I tend not to.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-16 02:00 PM
    What about the apps from your airlines?
    My Passport works with the UA, LH and American app.
    I've not tried apps from other airlines.
    07-31-16 03:19 PM
    I use it when I travel too. But there's so much more it can do. Being the best available app in the market shouldn't be an excuse to stop development work.

There's always change.

07-31-16 03:23 PM