I drive two different cars and my Passport connects perfectly to both of them. However, it doesn't disconnect automatically, I have to do it manually each time. If I forget and somebody then tries to call me, the phone doesn't ring. My previous Z10 didn't suffer from this problem. I have tried the usual things, ie turning the phone off and on again, deleting and then re-pairing the bluetooth connections, etc.
    Hope somebody can help.
    Thanks.
    07-16-17 09:05 AM
    I drive two different cars and my Passport connects perfectly to both of them. However, it doesn't disconnect automatically, I have to do it manually each time. If I forget and somebody then tries to call me, the phone doesn't ring. My previous Z10 didn't suffer from this problem. I have tried the usual things, ie turning the phone off and on again, deleting and then re-pairing the bluetooth connections, etc.
    Hope somebody can help.
    Thanks.
    are you near to the car?
    07-16-17 09:28 AM
    Yes, usually. But when you turn off the ignition, the bluetooth should disconnect. It always has with other phones I've had in the past. I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with this phone.
    07-16-17 11:36 AM
    Yes, usually. But when you turn off the ignition, the bluetooth should disconnect. It always has with other phones I've had in the past. I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with this phone.
    Try walking away, and see if the phone drops the connection.
    07-17-17 10:48 AM