I purchased "new" Blackberry Passport 10 but appears it could be in fact used or my 'hacker' is somehow attached to this phone too.

It has been showing an : Iphone smart device - Bluetooth smart device

and a : Private Device - Bluetooth smart device too!

Please advise. All of my computers, printers and cell phone were hacked and have been replaced as well as modem etc. Thanks in advance for your help...
    04-21-19 11:29 PM
    I purchased "new" Blackberry Passport 10 but appears it could be in fact used or my 'hacker' is somehow attached to this phone too.

It has been showing an : Iphone smart device - Bluetooth smart device

and a : Private Device - Bluetooth smart device too!

Please advise. All of my computers, printers and cell phone were hacked and have been replaced as well as modem etc. Thanks in advance for your help...
    On your BB10 device go to: Settings/Networks and Connections/Bluetooth (turn on if off)/refresh/see list of "saved devices". If there are saved devices that you DO NOT want on your device, long press on that device and a side menu will appear with Device Details, Connect, Write to Tag and Delete. You can check out the details (device address) then just delete that device.
    04-22-19 09:31 AM
    Thanks s o much I did that on the Iphone one as it is back showing up and I got the numbers off of the device and deleted it. I will see what I can find out about them if they lead to anything.
    04-25-19 08:31 PM
    it can be attempt at "Bluejacking" ... just delete them as above
    04-26-19 01:40 PM
    Nothing to do with "hacking" at all. There's no need to physically replace any hardware. Just remove any 'old" bluetooth devices you once paired to.

Submitted via blackberry passport on freedom mobile HSPA+ or LTE
    05-08-19 02:11 AM