Despite my window sizing issues for Blend on my netbook, it still worked. That's fixed, by the way. Suddenly, about a week ago, Blend stopped working. I'd suspect Win10, but it's not connecting to my Nexus 7, either. I have a friend in another state who's experiencing the same thing with a Mac -- not the person whose thread I commented in.

The Nexus tablet says the Blend connection is unavailable. Win10 shows connecting, then disconnecting. I suspect the two look different only because of OS differences. I'm thinking the phone end got glitched somehow.

I'm wondering if a complete wipe might help. But, before I take such a drastic step, are there otrher settings besides allowing connections and having specific device connections on that I might have accidentally changed?
    02-08-15 08:24 AM
    Try reinstalling blend on your phone? Go online to bbworld and click install. It should repush the latest version to your phone, reboot, and try connecting again.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 08:46 AM
    Reboot your phone, try to reinstall, wipe
    02-08-15 08:50 AM
    But before wiping your phone try reinstalling it on your pc first
    02-08-15 08:51 AM
    The first thing you might want to do is get rid of Windows 10. It's not officially released, and it's likely buggy.

Posted via CB10
    stevobbm likes this.
    02-08-15 09:07 AM
    The first thing you might want to do is get rid of Windows 10. It's not officially released, and it's likely buggy.

Posted via CB10
    Win 10 has not only worked, but been rock solid for everything, including Blend. Note that the issue isn't limited to my Win10 devices. There's my Android tablet and a friend's Mac displaying the same basic issue.
    02-08-15 09:32 AM
    But before wiping your phone try reinstalling it on your pc first
    I reinstalled on the PC a couple of days ago.
    02-08-15 09:40 AM
    Reboot your phone, try to reinstall, wipe
    Yup. I've now reinstalled PC version, Android version, and phone app, all this morning. Still the same issue. Guess it's wipe time.
    02-08-15 10:07 AM
    Blend stopped working for me a little while ago and all I did was un-pair my phone and then re-pair it.
    saxxman likes this.
    02-08-15 10:13 AM
    Blend stopped working for me a little while ago and all I did was un-pair my phone and then re-pair it.
    Mine wasn't quite that simple. I used an update (to the same version?!?) to wipe, then my tablet said to update Blend on the phone. Once I did that, I could connect to Blend, again. Very weird.
    02-08-15 12:11 PM
    Yea blend is finicky at best. When it works I love it but when it doesn't, there is zero indication on what might be the cause. I've found a pushed reinstall of the phone app has helped on several occasions. Let's hope it stays working.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 12:17 PM