My Red Passport arrived yesterday, and I was so hoping to be able to edit Remember entries in Blend , am I missing something?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 05:12 PM
    You can't access your notes from Blend. Just Hub, BBM, calendar, files and contacts. Hopefully in a future update this will come! I would love to have access to my Remember notes.
    websterny likes this.
    12-10-14 05:16 PM
    Remember gets no love from Blackberry and it's quite frustrating. No bulk move to a new older. No "find on page" searching. No folder consolidating "recently edited" notes. No "auto save on exit". And no Blend support. Blend is pretty amazing, Remember support is a no brainer (which would seem simple to implement, it's just a plain text database ...)
    gokulesh, thymaster and pituCaleya like this.
    12-30-14 04:52 PM
    Not yet, but I'm hoping they will.
    12-30-14 05:48 PM
    My Red Passport arrived yesterday, and I was so hoping to be able to edit Remember entries in Blend , am I missing something?

Posted via CB10
    Use Evernote on computer as it syncs with remember app

BlackBerry Since 2006. Rogers BlackBerry Passport
    12-30-14 10:25 PM
    Evernote have it's downside. I can't access Evernote when I'm offline like today and it's frustrating as it happened to me too many times. Also Evernote takes too long to load the apps. Sometimes the splash screen stays on for 15 seconds while I'm losing my train of thoughts. Overall I think BB Reminder could potentially be a great app if Blackberry put more effort into it. Perhaps add cloud service to Reminder and I wouldn't mind paying a reasonable price for it.

Use Evernote on computer as it syncs with remember app

pituCaleya likes this.
    12-31-14 02:51 AM
    Evernote have it's downside. I can't access Evernote when I'm offline like today and it's frustrating as it happened to me too many times. Also Evernote takes too long to load the apps. Sometimes the splash screen stays on for 15 seconds while I'm losing my train of thoughts. Overall I think BB Reminder could potentially be a great app if Blackberry put more effort into it. Perhaps add cloud service to Reminder and I wouldn't mind paying a reasonable price for it.
    I don't use Evernote on BlackBerry, just Remember App on BlackBerry and Evernote on PC

12-31-14 05:39 AM
    Remember should of been in Blend from Blends release. Blend is 50% useless without it.
    12-19-15 01:03 PM