I bought Samsung Galaxy Note 10 2014. I want to use it to connect to my Passport by Blend. However, after log in, it constantly searching for device, and never succeed to connect. I never had this issue in PC. I've reported this issue, but no reply. Does anyone can give me a way out?
    06-04-16 07:08 AM
    I bought Samsung Galaxy Note 10 2014. I want to use it to connect to my Passport by Blend. However, after log in, it constantly searching for device, and never succeed to connect. I never had this issue in PC. I've reported this issue, but no reply. Does anyone can give me a way out?
    Unfortunately, I have a similar problem -- with my Samsung Galaxy S tablet. A month ago, I downloaded the Blackberry Blend app on my Samsung Galaxy S tablet, and after that, I was prompted to upgrade my Blackberry Blend software -- which, if I remember correctly, I did on both my Passport SE and on my desktop. After that, everything seemed to work fine for a while on my Samsung tablet. Every time I turned on my tablet, it would take a while, but it would connect to Blend and my Passport SE. Then after a few days of working just fine, Blend just stopped working on my Samsung tablet. I noticed that Blend has no problem connecting on my laptop or desktop, but my Samsung tablet won't do it anymore; it continues to give me the same message as yours -- "Connecting" or "Loading", but it no longer successfully connects to my Passport SE.

So, for now, I gave up on Blend working through my tablet since I mainly need it to work on my desktop and laptop. But if someone on this forum can give additional tips to make Blend work on tablets, then I'd be happy to hear them, too.

Anyway, I wish I could be of more help to you. I also did everything that I could think of to try to fix the problem on my tablet. I uninstalled the app several times and even powered off my tablet and restarted. I also went through my Passport SE and tried to delete my Samsung tablet from the list of devices that are connected to my phone through Blend so that I could reconnect again, but that didn't do anything to fix the problem. Go figure...
    06-04-16 02:50 PM
    Same here with my iPad air 2. Phone was charging, thought I could connect with blend but no luck.

I'm sure there are some who have blend working flawlessly. It's just like BlackBerry to have an awesome idea(secure, flawless sync between a tablet and phone) and not fully develop it to what it could be.

I haven't tried it on my mac in a while. That may be the way to go from now on.

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876 
    06-05-16 07:36 AM
    Last know requirements for droid OS was a minimum Kitkat 4.4 . I would really like to know if Sony Z3 8 inch tablet works. It has Kitkat 4.4 and maybe higher now.

Is it just the Kitkat OS that is not cooperating anymore or are higher OS like Lolipoop also glitched now?
    06-05-16 08:24 AM
    Last know requirements for droid OS was a minimum Kitkat 4.4 . I would really like to know if Sony Z3 8 inch tablet works. It has Kitkat 4.4 and maybe higher now.

Is it just the Kitkat OS that is not cooperating anymore or are higher OS like Lolipoop also glitched now?
    You might be onto something. Could that be the reason that the Priv doesn't have Blend?

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876 
    06-05-16 10:43 AM
    I've never managed to get blend to work between my mac and passport. I enter my BlackBerry credentials and it never advances past there...

Posted via CB10
    06-05-16 10:46 AM
    Actually, I'm now having a problem with Blend on my Windows 10 PC.

It works when connected by cable but not over the Wifi network
    06-06-16 08:59 AM