Hi All,

I recently decided to try some third party twitter applications and chose Blaq because of its seeming popularity with the BB community. However, I literally just bought the app and after it prompts me for twitter authorization, it force closes for no reason. I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but to no avail. Does anyone know what is causing this?

I want to like the app but its rather hard as I literally just purchased it and it's already not working. Any advice to get it working would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    01-05-15 07:42 PM
    have you checked to see that you are uninstalling it, rebooting and then re-installing it? I've had Blaq do some funky things in the Hub but never blink closed. What OS do you have?
    01-06-15 05:21 AM
    have you checked to see that you are uninstalling it, rebooting and then re-installing it? I've had Blaq do some funky things in the Hub but never blink closed. What OS do you have?
    Thanks for the response! I took your advice with the uninstal, reboot, and reinstall, and it started working. Very strange bug.

Having had the app work and running for half a day I've noticed it drains the battery rather quickly. Being at 75% in the morning, after half a day the battery dropped to ~40%. This is strange as my battery usually lasts at least 24 hours before dropping to 40%. Has anyone else noticed this issue?

Also I'm running OS 10.3.0.98
    01-06-15 08:57 PM