No, I don't have a medical condition.

What I want to ask is, who else feels that the Passport has really grown on them, just like the Q10 did as well? When photos of that phone started leaking, I thought it looked downright weird.

"It's got a Bold keyboard! Why is it flat?!"
    "No tool belt or trackpad?"
    "The screen is square? What are they even thinking?"
    "Of course I'm going to get the Z10!"
    "Q10? More like...Eww10!"

Now, the Z10 lasted me for a while until I just couldn't shake the feeling of wanting to type on a full keyboard. Long story short, I bought a Q10, gave away my Z10 and I didn't regret my decision one bit. By that point, all the issues I previously had with the Q10 were soon forgotten about completely. I can barely remember what my 9900 looks like anymore.

Fast forward to today, the Passport was a phone that simply didn't catch my interest when it first came out. It looked...well, downright weird.

"This thing is so huge, I actually feel threatened by it."
    "What happened to the fourth row of keys?"
    "What's the space bar doing there?"

However, after watching some review videos and whatnot, suddenly my Q10 keyboard looks a little narrow and cramped and the screen is looking rather small. Meanwhile, the Passport is looking more and more likely to be my next device. I think I'll go to the mall tomorrow to try and get some hands-on time with it...alone. Anyways, where was I? My point is
    09-25-14 03:56 AM
    I'm currently typing on my passport and I have found it growing on me the more that I use it, however I'm not sure if the size is a little too big for a daily phone. So as of yet I'm undecided!

However, it has definitely grown on me more since I took it out of the box yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 04:08 AM
    I have a z30 and the new iPhone 6 and I bought the new passport as soon as it was available in the blackberry online store.

I thought that 599.00 US was a fair price for the device. I do feel that the same price should have been given to our Canadian neighbors. But I have no control over that.

I haven't even held one in my hands, but I have the 10.3 leak on my z30 and I really like the new features. I am taking the iPhone 6 back as soon as I my passport arrives.

I have finally realized that I am a blackberry person and I am not looking back. Can't wait tell it gets here.
    m1kr0 likes this.
    09-25-14 04:11 AM