Well I for sure am wierd person, cause I still use an 8year old Nokia N900 as backup phone along side my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition and Note 8.

Send by PassPort Silver Edition
    That's awesome. n900 was the developer phone for meego right? The N9 with the keyboard?
    06-17-19 04:52 PM
    That's awesome. n900 was the developer phone for meego right? The N9 with the keyboard?
    Yeah it's still an awesome phone!
    Nope the developer phone for N9 was N950 which I want but couldn't get one!(it is N9 with keyboard)
    https://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n950-3997.php

06-18-19 12:51 AM
    Yeah it's still an awesome phone!
    Nope the developer phone for N9 was N950 which I wanted one but couldn't get one!(it is N9 with keyboard)
    https://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n950-3997.php

06-18-19 12:52 AM
    I am the only one with BlackBerry at the gym in a sea of ios and androids and I'm so proud it kinda feels so weird. My classic gets them eyeballs drooling O.o

Posted via CB10
    06-18-19 01:39 AM
    Well there just idiots let people choose what the phone they like I'm not going to say to my friends there weird because they use android phones

Posted via CB10
    06-20-19 09:55 AM
    Yeah, I think us passport users are weirdos. But I thing that every wants to be unique, but not too unique. If your too unique your a weirdo. So be it. The passport is the best phone I have owned and I will keep it until I can't use it anymore. The shed a tear for its demise. Weirdo, yes.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-19 07:58 PM
    I am too a weirdos. When m'y Leap died, I have looked for BB's new modèl, tried BB launcher on a noname Android phone to check if I can get used to. Bought à brand new Key2 LE. And after some days I had to admit I dislike Android and all the sockets opened to Goog servers. Tried to patch/disable/block them.
    Finally, bought a Passport SE.
    I am so weirdos

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    07-14-19 02:52 AM
    It's wierd for me as a Forced-Blackberry User cause their are barely any Android Landscape Keyboard Phone's that I hear people bash iOS & Android OS, but aren't honest with themselves to realize it's not the OS it's the Soft Keyboard and the fact that user types a lot.

I love Android, down to how the Settings are organized and I respect iOS for not treating Users like phone's are for stupid people, but the only reason a Blackberry is good is due to the keyboard

Posted via CB10
    07-21-19 02:07 AM
    Most of my friends bash me for using a BlackBerry in 2019. One person said that only weirdos use BlackBerry in 2019 and that Blackberry phones are not made anymore.

What's your opinion guys? Will BlackBerry phones stop being produced soon? And are we weirdos?

Posted via CB10
    I know I'm a weirdo
    07-21-19 07:23 PM
    not weird, definitely off kilter...
    TgeekB likes this.
    07-23-19 05:03 PM
    Most of my friends bash me for using a BlackBerry in 2019. One person said that only weirdos use BlackBerry in 2019 and that Blackberry phones are not made anymore.

What's your opinion guys? Will BlackBerry phones stop being produced soon? And are we weirdos?

Posted via CB10
    Even my friends bash me when I use my passport. Electrical taping the blackberry logos and texts should trick them

Dunno, don't care

Posted via CB10
    08-05-19 08:11 AM
    It's wierd for me as a Forced-Blackberry User cause their are barely any Android Landscape Keyboard Phone's that I hear people bash iOS & Android OS, but aren't honest with themselves to realize it's not the OS it's the Soft Keyboard and the fact that user types a lot.

I love Android, down to how the Settings are organized and I respect iOS for not treating Users like phone's are for stupid people, but the only reason a Blackberry is good is due to the keyboard

Posted via CB10
    But but iOS treat users as stupids!
    It won't let you to do almost anything!

08-06-19 12:07 AM

Think that has changed
    08-06-19 10:05 AM
    Think that has changed
    Not really, iOS is still extremely closed
    08-06-19 10:14 AM
    Not really, iOS is still extremely closed
    But now you can do more with files etc than before. Or so I've read but yes it's still more closed with some things
    08-06-19 10:17 AM
    yes it's still more closed with some things
    Yeah such as choosing other icons, placing icons wherever you want without them snapping up top, choosing any damn mp3 file you want for a ringtone/notification/alarm, choosing different fonts, themes, having real widgets on the home screen (not that crap of needing to swipe right)

Etc etc
    Mojarch likes this.
    08-06-19 12:28 PM
    Yeah such as choosing other icons, placing icons wherever you want without them snapping up top, choosing any damn mp3 file you want for a ringtone/notification/alarm, choosing different fonts, themes, having real widgets on the home screen (not that crap of needing to swipe right)

Etc etc
    Those are some pretty serious things. Icons, ringtones, widgets.
    How does the iPhone survive?
    Bbnivende and Mojarch like this.
    08-06-19 03:36 PM
    Those are some pretty serious things. Icons, ringtones, widgets.
    How does the iPhone survive?
    Well, one of them on its own isn't much, but add all of them together and you get an ecosystem that leaves the user much much less freedom than it could/should.

But I guess many people like things dumbed down to them and like not being overwhelmed with options, hence the iPhone's massive success.
    08-06-19 07:32 PM
    Well, one of them on its own isn't much, but add all of them together and you get an ecosystem that leaves the user much much less freedom than it could/should.

But I guess many people like things dumbed down to them and like not being overwhelmed with options, hence the iPhone's massive success.
    Your first paragraph could be taken as a good observation, then you had to lower yourself with the second. What a shame.
    08-06-19 07:39 PM
    Your first paragraph could be taken as a good observation, then you had to lower yourself with the second. What a shame.
    Do you feel personally targeted by the second paragraph?

Isn't it true that those who don't like having to tinker around with gadgets prefer the simplified approach that iOS offers them?

Or am I crazy?
    08-06-19 07:48 PM
    Do you feel personally targeted by the second paragraph?

Isn't it true that those who don't like having to tinker around with gadgets prefer the simplified approach that iOS offers them?

Or am I crazy?
    “Dumbed down”. “Overwhelmed”.

No, I don’t think you’re crazy. I think you chose those words purposely. FYI: they won’t help PKB devices to sell.
    08-06-19 08:09 PM

No, I don’t think you’re crazy. I think you chose those words purposely. FYI: they won’t help PKB devices to sell.
    Is 'simplified ' more palatable to you?
    Q10SQN100-1/10.3.3.3216

Posted via CB10
    08-06-19 08:28 PM

We were talking OS, not input method...
    08-06-19 08:28 PM

Bruh I've used an iPod Touch, Android 1(DN); 2(GB); 4(ICS/JB/KK); 5/6/7 (LP/MM/NG), Symbian, Old BB & .JAR phones.

An iPod Touch (Chaos Rings) and Froyo phone had way more functionality than the Passport I own even after I updated from 10.2 to 10.3 (Now I have a Dev Autoloader due to CB link).
    Apart from the flawless (No Next for wifi setup), annoyances (Toast message & inconsistent Interface between Android Player & BAR apps), security (hahaha...still competing with Nokia's Numpad) & lack of support or expansion on great ideas...leads me to wonder how you can say iOS is bad.

You can root an iPhone & Android cause of the support by third party...Blackberry can't disable Android apps Permission, but has a locked bootloader that has no safe mode or recovery mode.

Android treats you like a PC User who wishes for a refined WinXP2 core vs Win8's "I'm a Mobile-UI on the PCs, Buried Settings with large white spaces in option menu, no multitasking and force updates you that use for work vs angry-bird so we can come out with Win10 and have to adverise a feature we already have cause money from WinXP made us stupid"
    ...doesn't that sound like...Blackberry & BBM

iOS may have restrictions, but it has more innovation & support than BB...the BB CEO wanted a BBBold in 2018...Q5/Q10 was a little better than my 2012 T699 on JB...Passport was BB's Samsung S3...what did they do with...nothing, but make another BBtorch 4times called Priv/Keyone/Key2/KeyLE & all touch phone (Which was made to compete with iPhone...LOL...Android changed...Blackberry is stubborn like people who arrogantly think iOS is worst than BB...its like how the BB CEOs where making fun of Android.

Blackberry doesn't care about its userbase either.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-19 11:58 PM
    still use BBM as a daily drive? i think we can have a group of BBM for BB10. thanks. 2C1D3DDB
    08-08-19 12:44 AM
147 12345 ...