02-21-16 10:45 AM
80 ... 234
    Yes, it's the loyalty as well as the New BlackBerry os bb10, Hub, making work easy, but all gone in vain

I would like to bash BlackBerry as the anger inside me but the admin of this forum has warned me twice for doing so, saying my opinion provokes, anyways I will try to be more polite in expressing my views.

BlackBerry has never been fair and never said the truth about their plans, coming from Torch9810, Z10, Z30 and recently few months back got Passport, loving the updates, Hub, and the Gestures with multitasking as I was using Nokia N900 Maemo before I got 9810 torch, it has the same multitasking like bb10, anyways!! So after having passport now we come to hear that they have jumped ship to Android, if they had kept as Plan B then why aren't they been genuine to customers such as us, after spending fortune on BlackBerry phones now its like we have jump to Android if you like to join us good or else find yourself new ship, that's really unacceptable being as a loyal customer to BlackBerry.

India is considered as one of the biggest market in Asia regarding phone but BlackBerry have never advertise it, not q10,z30,passport or classic, and now comes Priv with high price for about 63grands indian rupees, surely with such high price BlackBerry won't be gaining the profit certainly in india, then out of blue one day we will hear that BlackBerry handset division is shut down because of lack of sales of handset. And the blame will come on bb10os or Android late jump but won't accept their own fault.

Honestly, I don't believe in BlackBerry anymore even if they go Android their future is uncertain, had they marketize bb10 and advertise more things might have been different. Yes Android and Ios is the future have used android and ios both, certainly will jump to ios. It's all my opinion and the anger being as the loyal user to a company best known for its business and keyboard phone.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-16 08:32 AM
    Blackberry passport here.

For the performance!

....and it's sexy.....

I'm just here to establish an alibi.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    02-20-16 02:00 PM
    Blackberry Priv here and it's a damn great device. Used BlackBerry 10 since launch .

BBM Channel: C0001F285
    02-20-16 08:32 PM
    Main reason: the aged eyes really appreciate all the extra screen real estate on the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-16 11:27 PM
    Nope. I use Passport because is the beste device I ever owned

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 10:45 AM
80 ... 234