03-31-15 08:45 PM
110 1234 ...
tools
    Nope not broken at all for me. I am using the latest from BBW.

Full alerts, notifications, trip scanning. All good.

Sent from my ‪ Passport ‪
    01-19-15 06:14 AM
    Not working for me. Started acting up last week. I use this constantly. Passport with official OS

Posted from my PassPort
    01-19-15 06:21 AM
    LOL

Maybe BlackBerry travel got hacked by some unsavory folks.

Posted via CB10
    Is travel checking an Outlook.com or Microsoft email account. I got an account login warning on my Outlook account the other day. My Travel will not refresh, wonder if it is related to Microsoft maybe blocking BlackBerry travel's access to the linked email?

Not sure if it was related. The ip address in the report was a Microsoft IP in San Franscisco.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 07:13 AM
    Yeah what is going on with BlackBerry Travel?

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 07:15 AM
    I noticed the same issues yesterday. This app has been a disappointment since it moved to BB10 and now it's getting worse.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    01-19-15 07:19 AM
    I've had several issues with the app occasionally but I can't reproduce the exact background. I regularly see faulty links in a trip. Like the car rental link leads to my booked hotel, or similar. The flight status checks are a hit and miss I guess. This app is essential for me, so please BlackBerry, get that app running.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 07:50 AM
    Still can't log in through the app, only the website. I guess the sysadmin that poured cola into the dropbox connector the other week has now tripped over the power cord to the server for this app, angering suits everywhere who have very important golf games to attend.

Posted via CB10
    specialized888 and mprattmd like this.
    01-19-15 08:37 AM
    It will be fix ed once John Chen misses a trip.

But wait, likely John uses an Apple so maybe that's why this app has been down for so long!

John doesn't use a BlackBerry after all perhaps.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 08:41 AM
    Yep same here on Q10 though can't log in.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 08:47 AM
    Working fine for me. Just got a notification of the gate change for my flight this afternoon.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 08:48 AM
    Noticed this yesterday on a business flight which was delayed by about 2hr. Since I have upgraded to BB10 I noticed that this app experience is significantly inferior. No timely updates on gate changes or departure times. On my torch the BlackBerry travel experience was reliable and absolutely wowed all of my colleagues who were on other platforms.

Posted from the awesome Z30
    I don't use it that often since I'm not traveling for work or leaving every other weekend but when I do use it, it works great.

Just yesterday, I ran the app and it won't connect. There's an error in retrieving my data and to try again.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 08:50 AM
    I always use this app and now I want to put in a big travel schedule it does not work! It does not want to login? I already deleted it and reinstalled...

Anybody know how to reach the developers? Would they read this forum...?

Posted via CB10 / Z30 10.3.1.1949
    01-19-15 08:58 AM
    I always use this app and now I want to put in a big travel schedule it does not work! It does not want to login? I already deleted it and reinstalled...

Anybody know how to reach the developers? Would they read this forum...?

Posted via CB10 / Z30 10.3.1.1949
    I could be wrong but the issue is the developer is BlackBerry and I'm not sure they read this forum

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 11:10 AM
    My last trip was this past Thursday and it worked fine. Next one is Monday but it seems to be working OK for me and my Passport. Sorry to hear of your troubles and hopefully it will be resolved soon.
    01-19-15 11:19 AM
    Try editing your trip and see what happens

Posted from my PassPort
    01-19-15 11:33 AM
    On the heels of the Dropbox snafu, this does not look good. Hope they shake it out soon.
    01-19-15 11:37 AM
    BlackBerry Travel just sucks - at least when used out of Germany. Lacking basic functionality and unable to process flight plans from most providers I deal with.

I am running TripIt and so far it works flawless.

FWIW

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 01:55 PM
    Tripit? I'll have to try that.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 02:56 PM
    Try tweeting BlackBerry

Check Out TechCraze
    01-19-15 03:04 PM
    Anyone else find the app is now broken?

Won't update info.

Deleted and reloaded without luck.

Running current approved OS

Posted via CB10
    Same here

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 03:50 PM
    Try worldmate.

I'm going to see if that works.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 03:53 PM
    For those that say it's working, I think some aspects are working but you can't add / update a Trip on the device. It auto-added a flight via auto-scan of email and I got notifications saying it did so but when you open the app and try to see updates, it fails. I too just removed / rebooted / reinstalled and it's waiting for me to login. It has *never* done that before while I was registered. It always skips past the login screen and goes right to my deets...until today. (And now I can't even login after remove / reinstall)
    01-19-15 05:47 PM
    Not working for me either on my Z30. I actually opened up a ticket with BB about it since right before the app stopped working, I found out BB Travel was sending my travel plans to an old Z10 I sold to a friend (even though it was wiped before I sold it). In addition to telling BB the issue I had with the app, I also advised them I couldn't log in or access the app as it would just hang. Hopefully they'll look into it.

Glad I'm not the only one who was having the issue.
    01-19-15 06:17 PM
    Not working for me either on my Z30. I actually opened up a ticket with BB about it since right before the app stopped working, I found out BB Travel was sending my travel plans to an old Z10 I sold to a friend (even though it was wiped before I sold it). In addition to telling BB the issue I had with the app, I also advised them I couldn't log in or access the app as it would just hang. Hopefully they'll look into it.

Glad I'm not the only one who was having the issue.
    Tell me about it!

I gave my old phone to my dad and despite wiping everything and signing him in with his own BlackBerry ID, he sometimes gets my travel plans. I was wondering how the hell he knew where I was going and when LOL.

Like a kid again.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 06:42 PM
    Anyone notice anything funky with the linkedin connection as well? I had enabled 2 factor on linkedin a while ago and every so often I would get a bunch of email alerts about login from a new device as well as text messages with the addon password. I never understood what could be doing that but today, I looked at my connection in travel (via web) and it was no longer connected. I suppose it could have been that I never properly authorized it after enabling 2FA but seemed coincidental...
    01-19-15 07:01 PM
110 1234 ...