11-21-14 11:42 PM
35 12
tools
    My trips, past and present don't show on my device yet when I login online they are all there.

When I try to book a trip I forward my email, first get a message "Congratulations...successfully updated...." then a few seconds later "Your email was not processed".

Any fix?

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 08:04 PM
    Honestly I haven't gotten BlackBerry travel to work properly since I got my Z10. My brother in law's Q10 has got a worse problem than mine though. No matter what we do it won't recognize his email. He used to rely on it heavily and now it's pretty much useless.

I too would be interested if anyone's found a way to get the app working as well as it did on OS7.

Posted via CB10
    Outrunner likes this.
    10-21-14 08:26 PM
    My experience was the same with Z10 and Z30. I really like BB10 generally but this was a very good and useful app that it would be nice to have and is especially useful to BlackBerry 's target market.

Posted via CB10
    ettorwe likes this.
    10-21-14 10:08 PM
    Mine seems to work on my Z10, unless something has changed. When I receive a Gmail with my travel info, BBtravel automatically reads and processes it. When I was leaving Atlanta couple months ago it sorted everything, knew before the gate staff that my plane was delayed and coming in at a different gate. Last time my wife flew back east, I entered her data in my app and it kept track, again getting flight times and gate changes correct.
    10-21-14 10:19 PM
    I never had a problem with it on my Q10. I haven't had to use it yet on the Passport. It worked really well on the Q10 last winter's trip.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    10-21-14 10:25 PM
    It works but must install everything manually.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 10:29 PM
    I couldn't get BlackBerry Travel to work on my Z10. Only worked on my Bold 9900. BlackBerry wouldn't respond and help and it was too much trouble to get it to work.

Now I have the Passport and it's even worse.

Too bad they keep saying they're trying to help us business people and can't get what was once for me, and could become again, a vital app right.
    10-26-14 04:14 PM
    Mine seems to work on my Z10, unless something has changed. When I receive a Gmail with my travel info, BBtravel automatically reads and processes it. When I was leaving Atlanta couple months ago it sorted everything, knew before the gate staff that my plane was delayed and coming in at a different gate. Last time my wife flew back east, I entered her data in my app and it kept track, again getting flight times and gate changes correct.
    This is congruent with my experience. Love BlackBerry travel. For the folks having issues I hope you are able to sort them out.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 04:31 PM
    Experiencing exactly the same thing as op. Booked 2 separate trips today. Scanning didn't work so forwarded both. Got emails for both that they had been it added. Could see 1 in BlackBerry travel so forwarded the missing one. Received an email stating it was already there and that there were no changes. Still can't see it in BlackBerry travel but see both online. BlackBerry Travel worked flawlessly for me on my Z10 but not on my PP.

Hate that there is no support for this product. The support forum is a joke. BBRY should provide better support.

Posted CB10->BB Passport
    10-26-14 11:21 PM
    Decided to delete and re-install app. No luck. Which BBRY would provide support for there apps.

Posted CB10->BB Passport
    10-26-14 11:32 PM
    That's strange. I've used it on my z10 without issues. Haven't needed to use it for my z30 yet...

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 12:06 AM
    Ok. Figured out my issue. I booked 2 separate flights. Not a multi-leg flight. Was far cheaper to switch carriers plus my wife wanted to overnight both ways. On-line it shows as 2 separate flights by 2 carriers.

Leave day 1 for Toronto. Overnight and leave the next day to final destination on different carrier. Leave from there 14 days later for Toronto. Stay overnight. Leave the next day for home using original carrier from day 1.

Finally decided to view the details of what I thought was only the round trip flight to Toronto and back home 16 days apart. To my surprise and delight, BlackBerry Travel combined both flights into one trip which is what it truly is.

Way cool. That is why I only see 1 flight in BlackBerry Travel but 2 on-line.

Now that's an intelligent app.

Posted CB10->BB Passport
    andy957 likes this.
    10-27-14 12:45 AM
    I think this is or should be is a core app for BlackBerry's target market. App works fine manually but I never was able to use the forward function to automatically update my trips on Z30 and now PP. Perhaps it's the email account I'm using? Will try forwarding through gmail to see if that works.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 07:08 AM
    Don't have any problems on my Q10 and I use it a lot. Scans my inbox automatically for itineraries. Worked with most flights, hotels, rental cars. I even have more than one mailbox synchronized with BlackBerry Travel.
    10-27-14 07:27 AM
    My recent overseas trip showed hotel details when I clicked flight details .. I don't think BlackBerry is interested in updating one of their best apps that could have been their usp..

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 07:57 AM
    I have been in contact with BlackBerry. On the Passport, they have removed the option to have multiple emails in Travel and only use the one associated with the BlackBerry ID.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 12:14 PM
    I have been in contact with BlackBerry. On the Passport, they have removed the option to have multiple emails in Travel and only use the one associated with the BlackBerry ID.

Posted via CB10
    You can add multiple emails through the BlackBerry Travel web portal... Works for me.

Posted via CB10
    Outrunner likes this.
    10-27-14 12:39 PM
    I get the strange not updated email, too.

I noticed my BlackBerry Travel email was changed at some point, and it matches my BBID, but I don't see anything different. It still recognizes the addresses I specified initially.

One new issue I do have is the app sometimes doesn't put my itinerary in my calendar, or it adds some but not all of it. I'm not certain, but I think this started while I was still using the Z10, and now the Passport. Deleting the itinerary from Travel and resending fixes the problem.
    10-27-14 01:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    Is this true? Because I'd probably have to change my BlackBerry ID associated e-mail to the one I use for my travels.

Is it a big deal to change the BB ID e-mail address? Does it bring any problems with it?
    10-27-14 01:15 PM
    This is hilarious. Even BlackBerry people didn't know this. I suggested it and they said things have changed for the Passport. I'm online now, on the web portal, managing e-mails. Thanks!

You can add multiple emails through the BlackBerry Travel web portal... Works for me.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 08:20 PM
    Works well on my Z10, have used it many times for international travel and there were no issues.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10!
    10-27-14 08:28 PM
    Won't work for me because my work email and related travel is the workspace....BB travel is in my personal space.
    10-27-14 08:38 PM
    I forward the mail from travel agency to my account for BB travel and it work perfectly for my Z10. Same BB travel on my Passport and get the same information on it of course
    10-27-14 09:13 PM
    Hello there,

I'm new to the Travel app. I was about to book a hotel room and when I was about to type in my credit card information, I noticed the billing address is required. I am using a german VISA credit card which has no address on the credit card itself (as most German credit cards do). Can I book with a non-US credit card? Will it work? Anybody with experience here?
    11-10-14 11:27 PM
    Sorry, I don't have any direct experience but wanted to make the following comment. The hotel bookings are done via Expedia. You can find the content providers in the settings (swipe down from the top of the screen in BB Travel). I imagine the credit card policies are in line with whatever is in place for Expedia. You could probably just book on line and then call Expedia with your credit card info. Hopefully BB Travel will pick up the info when you get the confirmation email.

Hello there,

I'm new to the Travel app. I was about to book a hotel room and when I was about to type in my credit card information, I noticed the billing address is required. I am using a german VISA credit card which has no address on the credit card itself (as most German credit cards do). Can I book with a non-US credit card? Will it work? Anybody with experience here?
    11-11-14 02:35 AM
35 12