This is a change.org petition to Telstra to offer the Passport and Classic.

It's time and enough lack of information.

People are hungry for the new devices as people are already enjoying in many countries since the September 24 launch.

https://www.change.org/p/telstra-off...t-to-customers
    eplastec likes this.
    12-03-14 02:40 AM
    Signed. Thanks for the effort.

Posted via CB10
    The HUB likes this.
    12-03-14 06:14 AM
    Signed
    The HUB likes this.
    12-10-14 08:11 PM
    As in you want them to offer the phones on a plan? The passport works perfectly on the network.
    The HUB likes this.
    12-10-14 09:10 PM
    Yes - on a plan. They are reviewing Samsung device number 6 today. 6 Samsungs on offer yet no BlackBerry. Insane.
    12-11-14 01:49 AM
    This is purely a financial decision by the Telco's. Telstra may not want to support another brand, they may believe that having Blackberry will just take sales away from another more profitable line, more inventory. Apple, Samsung and the like throw lots of marketing dollars at moving their products in Australia. RIM/Blackberry hardly anything. I only found out about the Passport via the web and as my Optus plan was coming up for renewal and I was looking for a new handset. Plus I had a BB Curve back in the day. They would probably have a multitude of good reasons not to have the Passport on the shelf. I worked in the Telco space in Australia for 20 plus years and little or nothing is done unless there is a good buck in it.
    The HUB likes this.
    12-11-14 05:43 AM
    Why pay double? Just order from Amazon and ship it over.. my Passport arrives tomorrow! Save yourself the frustration of talking to Appsung only minded sheep.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-14 06:15 AM
    Why pay double? Just order from Amazon and ship it over.. my Passport arrives tomorrow! Save yourself the frustration of talking to Appsung only minded sheep.

Posted via CB10
    Not everyone has the disposable cash to buy a phone outright. With mortgage costs and living expenses buying a phone outright is a luxury for me...hence why a plan is a necessity for me.

Posted via CB10
    The HUB likes this.
    12-11-14 01:14 PM
    I agree BigBear, same for me, a plan is teh only option i can afford.

I went from Optus to Telstra to get my Z30, as Optus were not supporting BlackBerry anymore, now they are coming back with teh Passport.

i went in there store in Sydney CBd yesterday to have a look, no display phone and they wuldnt show me, so no wonder sales would be poor if there isnt even a display model for customers can look, touch and feel before buying
    12-11-14 04:51 PM
    I agree BigBear, same for me, a plan is teh only option i can afford.

I went from Optus to Telstra to get my Z30, as Optus were not supporting BlackBerry anymore, now they are coming back with teh Passport.

i went in there store in Sydney CBd yesterday to have a look, no display phone and they wuldnt show me, so no wonder sales would be poor if there isnt even a display model for customers can look, touch and feel before buying
    Just a thought guys, I am with Vodafone and they don't have the Passport. I upgraded my plan to the iPhone 6, selling iPhone to pay for the passport with around $200 left over to buy case, holster, screen protector etc. Got my Passport today, awesome phone but the keyboard takes a little getting used to. And this beast is frigging HUGE!!!

Posted via CB10
    The HUB likes this.
    12-12-14 12:10 AM

Appsung can suck it up...I get the bucks thing yet it's beyond a joke now. Telstra need to offer BlackBerry along with the the other 7 versions of each brand they offer. Am OVA them. I may flip tomorrow an buy one and shift my business to another network. Cannot say I have not tried.

BlackBerry is currently kicking really good goals. That iPhone 6 is a piece of crap.
    12-13-14 10:33 AM