It's a business phone but has potential to be marketed as a girls phone. Sell it in pink, endorse instagram etc and make profit!

Posted via CB10
    MaxxxBerry23 and lactose like this.
    01-04-15 03:56 PM
    Shouldn't they be more concerned with getting business apps available? There's already iGrann
    01-04-15 03:58 PM
    It's a business phone but has potential to be marketed as a girls phone. Sell it in pink, endorse instagram etc and make profit!

Posted via CB10
    Passport, a girls phone??? LOL. Thankfully not. BB is straight business. No girly phone. Maybe a Q5 in red. Not the passport, sorry. Even the red Passport won't cut the "girly thang".

But I agree on this Instagram thing. On Bloomberg TV Instagram was the most shouted name in 2014. Zuckerberg did everything right when they acquired them in 2012 for a billion. Great move.

How much would it cost to make this app? Oh, I forgot, Zuckerberg and BlackBerry? Uh uh! They even refused to make a Facebook app.

but an official Instagram app would really boost sales. Because Instagram is not only intersting for girls. People in general who are into Instagram. Also men.
    thedose and nick903 like this.
    01-04-15 04:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    Is there any particular reason that you won't use or try Igrann?
    01-04-15 04:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    Sure! They should pay Seidio to manufacture Hello Kitty Surface cases too!

Executive Producer of a Top Secret BBM Group of Losers that doesn't Exist via my Canadian Passport
    Montmartre likes this.
    01-04-15 04:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    You have started a couple of threads about this.

Once you upgrade to 10.3.1, you will find that the latest version of Instagram works fine.

And what in the world qualifies as a "girl's phone"?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    grungebetty likes this.
    01-04-15 04:18 PM
    You can't upload video with Igrann other than that it's fine.

I BlackBerry therefore I am.
    01-04-15 04:21 PM
    An iPhone does lol
    01-04-15 04:24 PM
    No. No they should not.

Awesome, never-before-seen, super apps for business and productivity? Yes.

Spend time and money on those, not on trendy-but-useless apps like Instagram.

BlackBerry has made the decision to no longer chase the general consumer. As lucrative as it is, selling toys to grown children is a market owned by Apple and Samsung. BlackBerry needs to concentrate their time and money on solidifying their commitment to enterprise and business customers.

Posted via PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 on CB10!
    SK122387, naveedk and Prem WatsApp like this.
    01-04-15 06:20 PM
    They should first release good quality business apps in BlackBerry world for the passport.

So much focus on enterprise and professionals but no apps to support professionals in their daily work...

Tired with docs to go like old apps

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 01:31 AM
    You gotta pay to play

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 01:57 AM
    Myself, I wish I would have to handle less emails so to have more time to do other work.
    What's Instagram?

Posted from my Passport
    01-05-15 03:47 AM
    Is there any particular reason that you won't use or try Igrann?
    It won't login because I use my facebook fast login

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 04:04 AM
    It won't login because I use my facebook fast login

Posted via CB10
    The option of NOT using FB Fast Login exists. Your choice.
    01-05-15 04:24 AM
    You don't understand I can't login is as I don't have a password for just ig. I login via Facebook

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 06:26 AM
    01-05-15 06:56 AM
    You don't understand I can't login is as I don't have a password for just ig. I login via Facebook

Posted via CB10
    So make an account? It's pretty simple no?
    01-05-15 07:11 AM
    If you make a new account, you can then "merge" the two as follows:

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/faceboo...facebook-tips/

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    01-05-15 07:29 AM
    Do grown men actually use Instagram?

Posted via CB10
    naveedk and canadian nick like this.
    01-05-15 08:17 AM
    If you look at the OP, looks like the OP is far from grown up man

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    01-05-15 08:34 AM
    I use social media to market. Instagram give me ability to post to Facebooks and Twitter without posting on each site. This is productivity, and I agree with the OP Instagram should work with blackberry to support the Instagram program instead of us having to use a third party app.
    01-05-15 08:44 AM
    Been through this before... If memory serves... Alex Saunder said BB had offered to throw money at the major devs.. but no bites...Instagram and Netflix have not interest what so ever of developing a BB app... Both have come out and said they have no intention of ever developing a native app.... this is what we get when we stay on what devs consider a niche platform.... the issue I think with such small market share is these companies then have to put a support system for updates and troubleshooting which costs money they will never make from the service....
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-05-15 09:48 AM
    I think they'd rather spend the money on something that's useful.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 10:45 AM
    I love how when someone here expresses the desire to use an app on BB10, some people's reflex response is essentially "You don't need that." Does anyone really think that works?
    01-05-15 12:16 PM
    Shouldn't they be more concerned with getting business apps available? There's already iGrann
    Sorry to say, but igrann is absolute rubbish. It’s just so bloody slow. I’d much rather use the crashing Android port on my Passport than use iGrann — it’s that pointless. While the ability to download images is a good addition, the picture quality is just bad once you’ve downloaded — you’re better off taking screen shots or downloading some Android app for it.
    clipskid likes this.
    01-05-15 01:08 PM
54 123