Since upgrading my MAC to the Os the BlackBerry Link is not working. Not word . BlackBerry on making this work again???
    10-13-15 09:04 PM
    This maybe a bit too late for you, and may annoy you but take it for food or thought as I just posted this is the Sachesi & El Capitn thread

Why do so many end users update their software and is before checking for compatibility and any noted performance issues on the sw makers' website? These are desktop software and issues with compatibility have existed for over 2, possibly 3 decades or more... this isn't smartphone software.

Posted via CB10
    OSX is not a forced upgrade and also you have to accept it. Moreover you cannot go back to an IS since Apple has removed pretty much all reviews versions from their app store. For now you'll have to wait until BlackBerry updates Desktop Manager or check on BlackBerry beta site to see if they have a beta update that may work. Good luck to you.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 09:11 PM
    I did the same thing, thankfully I was able to use a Yosenite installation on another drive.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 11:04 PM