The end is near.. BB12 is on the horizon

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    04-11-16 12:16 AM
    The end is near.. BB12 is on the horizon

Posted via CB10
    What happened to BB11?
    Are they taking a page from windows book? Haha...

PS: you must now write "IMO" every time now before each post with anything suggestive even if it's a joke as it could fly over somebody's head (cough, cough!) and get you into a fight with a troll.

That is funny though, I guess we shall see, can't wait to see!

When will they fix that darn run time? LOL..

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 12:23 AM
    The runtime upgrade is not going to happen.
    You must know this, right?
    Fix or upgrade as into lollipop, etc?

Your probably right but hope your wrong!

Time will tell, either google is playing blackberry like a fiddle right now or the other way around, we shall see.

Hope they bring some of that profit back to BB10!

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 12:34 AM
    Time will tell, either google is playing blackberry like a fiddle right now or the other way around, we shall see.
    Why do you think anyone is playing anyone?
    The story has been clear and consistent on this particular item.
    04-11-16 09:15 AM
    I am keeping my se passport as long as I can, just need that runtime fix for deleting apps! It is the best phone, what makes it not cause they may abandon it? So foolishly? Only one major issue now which can be fixed by the user but with a nag screen update every few days however once BlackBerry fixes that, it's perfect!

-Catch

Posted via CB10
    Go to the blackberry world look up runtime and download that make it run and it will fix the issue. It's a bit weird and the whole runtime has to be reloaded but after you give it a bit it will be fixed.

As for my self I don't see myself leaving bb10. It does everything I need and what not

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 09:25 AM
    [WARN]Personal Attacks or Insults to Members
    Constructive discussions, debates, and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Consider the tone of your posts before pressing the submit button. If you are irritated by a post, thread, question, or topic, you are in no way obligated to respond and are encouraged to move along to another thread.[/WARN]
    Play nice or meet my hammer.
    Thread re-opened, have a great day, guys !
    SF
    04-11-16 10:00 AM
    I will still keep this passport though
    04-11-16 11:38 AM
    I am keeping my se passport as long as I can, just need that runtime fix for deleting apps! It is the best phone, what makes it not cause they may abandon it? So foolishly? Only one major issue now which can be fixed by the user but with a nag screen update every few days however once BlackBerry fixes that, it's perfect!

-Catch

Posted via CB10
    Bro I had the same issue... install the. Bar files for sys.android from the BlackBerry os version 2813 it will sort you out..

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 11:41 AM
    we need android in passport.
    04-11-16 01:20 PM
    Go to the blackberry world look up runtime and download that make it run and it will fix the issue. It's a bit weird and the whole runtime has to be reloaded but after you give it a bit it will be fixed.

As for my self I don't see myself leaving bb10. It does everything I need and what not

Posted via CB10
    I am with you, staying with BB10 as does it all and then some even better IMO, thanks for the tip but I had fixed the run time the day it started working, it was a joke from prior in the convo but again, thank you for trying to help out and I am with you with BB10!

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 02:14 PM
    Why do you think anyone is playing anyone?
    The story has been clear and consistent on this particular item.
    IMO*

Because I see BB10 smokes android and IOS, I can barely tolerate my droid tabs with even higher specs then my passport and google has the money to sink any company that could pose a threat if they became popular enough as in had the funding to take them on. Little far fetched but wouldn't be surprised. ...

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 02:17 PM
    we need android in passport.
    Google doesn't license its apps or the Playstore to 1:1 screen ratios. It's in the Android compatibility testing documents. Thus there will never be an Android Passport or Classic.
    ionline81 likes this.
    04-11-16 02:19 PM
    Google doesn't license its apps or the Playstore to 1:1 screen ratios. It's in the Android compatibility testing documents. Thus there will never be an Android Passport or Classic.
    Yeah, I think blackberry 'if sticking with droid should go with the rarest droid functions with as in 3:2 screen ratio so all apps auto function. At least I think this is the rarest size droid will handle or is supposed to? Anyone know for sure one thousand percent! If so blackberry needs to adopt that ratio with their spectacular keyboard and passport similarities as in built like a tank!...

However with all that said, I still will not leave BB10. It's just to good!

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 02:26 PM
    Sorry AJ, I didn't realize you were playing fantasy football.

Hope they bring some of that profit back to BB10!
    BB10 never ever made a profit.*

IMO*

Because I see BB10 smokes android and IOS, I can barely tolerate my droid tabs with even higher specs then my passport and google has the money to sink any company that could pose a threat if they became popular enough as in had the funding to take them on. Little far fetched but wouldn't be surprised. ...
    Again sorry, I didn't realize you were just pretending.
    I will try not to crash your party in the future.

* In the real world.
    04-11-16 02:47 PM
    Yeah, I think blackberry 'if sticking with droid should go with the rarest droid functions with as in 3:2 screen ratio so all apps auto function. At least I think this is the rarest size droid will handle or is supposed to? Anyone know for sure one thousand percent! If so blackberry needs to adopt that ratio with their spectacular keyboard and passport similarities as in built like a tank!...

However with all that said, I still will not leave BB10. It's just to good!

Posted via CB10
    The minimum is 4:3 which is what I think the Vienna/whatever mid-range Android PKB device will have to make room for the keyboard w/o having an outsized candy-stick phone.
    04-11-16 02:51 PM
    The minimum is 4:3 which is what I think the Vienna/whatever mid-range Android PKB device will have to make room for the keyboard w/o having an outsized candy-stick phone.
    I think it is 3:2 as remember back in the ics days unless it changed there was a tab as well as a phone or two with this however I could be wrong, the 4:3 is great, love that ratio as much as 1:1. I hope it is! It would make sense! ...

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 02:57 PM
    Sorry AJ, I didn't realize you were playing fantasy football.

BB10 never ever made a profit.*

Again sorry, I didn't realize you were just pretending.
    I will try not to crash your party in the future.

* In the real world.
    BB10 Never made a profit, ever? ...

You hurt my feelings, I am now going to go crawl back into my hole and suck my thumb until I figure out a way to get you banned.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 02:59 PM
    If they fix the runtime its perfect yo
    04-11-16 03:00 PM
    If they fix the runtime its perfect yo
    werd

Posted via CB10
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    04-11-16 03:06 PM
    fixed

Runtime

Perfection

Dawg
    04-11-16 03:08 PM
    fixed

Runtime

Perfection

Dawg
    I concur Holmes... knaw i-ah mean?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 03:08 PM
    A'ight brah, keep on runtime fixin' in the free world
    04-11-16 03:10 PM
    I think it is 3:2 as remember back in the ics days unless it changed there was a tab as well as a phone or two with this however I could be wrong, the 4:3 is great, love that ratio as much as 1:1. I hope it is! It would make sense! ...

Posted via CB10
    It's 4:3 (Android CDD section 7.1.1.2)

The screen aspect ratio MUST be a value between 1.3333(4:3) to 1.86(roughly 16:9)
    04-11-16 03:12 PM
    4:3 it is, are you a lawyer?

That was pretty precise 'citing me the code numbers and all. I felt intimidated for a moment. LOL.

Thanks for looking it up.

-Catch From Philadelphia

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 03:14 PM
    4:3 it is, are you a lawyer?

That was pretty precise 'citing me the code numbers and all. I felt intimidated for a moment. LOL.

Thanks for looking it up.

-Catch From Philadelphia

Posted via CB10
    No but literally every day someone posts about wanting BB to make an Android Classic/Passport so I thought I'd save the source link.
    04-11-16 03:17 PM
232 ... 78910