Agree, I 've to purchase an extra Passport silver for extending use and hoping BB10 service wont be terminated so fast.
    So, would Blackberry/RIM would follow the route similar with Nokia?
    02-22-16 07:24 PM
    Agree, I 've to purchase an extra Passport silver for extending use and hoping BB10 service wont be terminated so fast.
    No... unless their hardware division gets sold to Microsoft and then a few years later, they're allowed to create phones again...
    02-22-16 07:38 PM
    Is that John Chen in the picture?

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 and bodjor like this.
    02-22-16 07:49 PM
    Hope not because I just bought a new Passport today.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 07:52 PM
    Hope not because I just bought a new Passport today.

Posted via CB10
    send it back
    Q10Bold likes this.
    02-22-16 09:22 PM
    Two Android Pins?

One to hang off each testicle?
    That's a pretty ballsie statement.
    02-22-16 10:28 PM
    That's a pretty ballsie statement.

Is BlackBerry saying farewell to BB10?-e2qyppue8wmpg.gif
    acovey, Superfly_FR, Rello and 1 others like this.
    02-22-16 10:45 PM
    Me to best phone ever had do not regret anything yet besides it updated to the buggy runtime asap without me even clicking it and clicking cancel, you? Pissed but if they give us the fix I will be even happier as for bow just being super safe on what Droid apps I load, I test on q 10 a if work I know I an good to go for bow. Did yours do he sane? If I reset it will It go back to factory shipped os? Debating o returning for another or waiting out a fix but it's starting to smell fishy! BB10 f filled all the gapps and released a super up to par exotic phone and now nay abandon it, hope not! If I was a multi billionaire I would purchase it in a heartbeat, that is how much I believe in BB10!
    Jrox74 likes this.
    02-22-16 10:55 PM
    It's time to start looking around. I love my Passport but the lack of apps start to cause me some problems. I may consider the Priv or move to wp10. The new HP looks very nice as well.

Posted via CB10
    dolco likes this.
    02-23-16 02:27 AM
    It's time to start looking around. I love my Passport but the lack of apps start to cause me some problems. I may consider the Priv or move to wp10. The new HP looks very nice as well.

Posted via CB10
    With all do respect, what apps are missing on your end? I do not load a ton but any android apps I want or loaded thus far work except the new kodi until it's updated as even folks on full droids are having issues anyway, only issue with passport as of this moment is the buggy runtime which still runs apps smooth for me but but can not uninstall them, once fixed it will be flawless again.
    02-23-16 02:35 AM
    Firstly you have to sideload these applications. It consumes a lot of power. I had a few and decided to delete it and make a hard reset. Now it works well and battery is normal. The only android app I'm using now is Spotify.

Blackberry should make an agreement with Google in order to be possible to have direct access to Google store and not sideload it. The things that keeps me using the Passport are the great battery, physical keyboard and the hub. That's why I'm thinking about the Priv although I believe the Vienna will fulfil better my needs.

Apart from this, I'm really upset with the way Chen is driving the company, transforming it into a software house not caring at all about loyal blackberrians like me and others. At the end of the day, this is just a device so one should use the one who better fits all his needs.

Posted via CB10
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    02-23-16 02:51 AM
    ... and the use of BBM, of course. However, each day passes the number of BBM users is reducing. Again, Chen is not caring about BBM where apart from new kids emojis, nothing new comes out. Not even the crossplatform decision has been properly implemented. After more than 2 years you cannot have videocall on all platforms. On wp you can't even make voicecalls. People need to wake-up.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 02:57 AM
    Firstly you have to sideload these applications. It consumes a lot of power. I had a few and decided to delete it and make a hard reset. Now it works well and battery is normal. The only android app I'm using now is Spotify.

Blackberry should make an agreement with Google in order to be possible to have direct access to Google store and not sideload it. The things that keeps me using the Passport are the great battery, physical keyboard and the hub. That's why I'm thinking about the Priv although I believe the Vienna will fulfil better my needs.

Apart from this, I'm really upset with the way Chen is driving the company, transforming it into a software house not caring at all about loyal blackberrians like me and others. At the end of the day, this is just a device so one should use the one who better fits all his needs.

Posted via CB10
    Your using Cobalts playstore? If it's considered side loading , sure easy peasy without Google invading our privacy as much and more importantly fully functional unless you rely super heavy on google services for everything! The apps run just as fast if not faster on my se passport then some of my full Droid tabs without ab emulated jellybean runtime. As for apps consuming battery, sorry to say bro but they do on all devices, especially droids! Sounds like you may be best with a recent rooted Droid phone and no blackberry will ever be rooted even droids or at least chances are! With all that said, as you said it is to each their own! I just want our overdue fix for being able to delete Droid apps again!
    Last edited by CatchTwentyTwo; 02-23-16 at 03:30 AM.
    02-23-16 03:12 AM
    ... and the use of BBM, of course. However, each day passes the number of BBM users is reducing. Again, Chen is not caring about BBM where apart from new kids emojis, nothing new comes out. Not even the crossplatform decision has been properly implemented. After more than 2 years you cannot have videocall on all platforms. On wp you can't even make voicecalls. People need to wake-up.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, you sound like a die hard "blackbarian" I am sorry but your not. True die hards now a days although just my subjective opinion are people whom chose the SE Passport over the Priv aka Droid. I will be here until this passport is so outdated the keys are falling off as long as the android delete an app bug is addressed! ......
    02-23-16 03:20 AM
    Blackberry Bb10 : app gap
    Android : !!!
    the main resone that cuse is the lack of inovations and inspiration at all blackberry divisions
    Lets talk about priv why would a customer buy a priv while he has a lot of better choice? Nexus p6, s6 , S7 and G5 thats if android in mind

BB10 user in majority are softwear fans , the hardwear not a big motivated

Apps dev will not make apps for a platform with no marketshare
    And your device will not sell with low end specs
    Which should be first : apps or marketshare?

And why some of android manufacture not doing well ? HTC these days for example .

Nothing in blackberry is completed perfictly

Bb10 is awasome but with bugs and no big improvment
    Hardwear in nice quality but low specs or old

Thats my opinion

Excuse me I'm bad in english
    02-23-16 03:32 AM
    They haven't say it before!?! Seriously!?!

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 04:05 AM
    The OP was just too early for the party. The booth wasn't finished being setup.

Posted via CB10
    nappalonia likes this.
    02-23-16 04:14 AM
    The BlackBerry booth at the Mobile World Congress today, only device presented is the Priv... the picture below speaks for itself...
    I should also say farewell BlackBerry for my next device. Passport was my best phone after 5 generations of iPhone, will go back to Apple for the next one.

Attachment 392191

Posted via CB10
    i already kept my Passport SE on the shelf and bought Iphone 6s .. i suffer with it, but at least i know i have a bunch of Apps in addition to frequent updated, and also free "Rumors based marketing" ..

i hope Blackberry looks seriously to BB10 devices and make it stand again as a # 1 choice.
    02-23-16 04:14 AM
    yes, so sad that Blackberry get hiding behind others
    02-23-16 04:17 AM
    The OP was just too early for the party. The booth wasn't finished being setup.

Posted via CB10
    The party started as early as Sunday.

*ME173X
    02-23-16 04:32 AM
    It has been...the farewell is in motion for sure...

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    02-23-16 04:38 AM
    Yes, you sound like a die hard "blackbarian" I am sorry but your not. True die hards now a days although just my subjective opinion are people whom chose the SE Passport over the Priv aka Droid. I will be here until this passport is so outdated the keys are falling off as long as the android delete an app bug is addressed! ......
    Blackbarian,lol, nice to hear from you. FYI I'm using BlackBerry devices since 2006. Currently my main device is the Passport. Using Z30 with my other sim card. I have also a Q10 ans Z10. My point is blackberry needs to evolve. If the decision is to evolve with droid, fine although I prefer bb10 and that's why I'm still using it.

I have bought a lumia 640XL for the weekend as it takes 2 sim cards. I have "Updated" its OS for wp10, but still far from what is BB10. Let the months go by and wait what's will happen with blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 04:51 AM
    I can't wait for the new Symbian Blackberry on the 7100t format. I heard they are going to market it in the emerging market of Outer Slobovia too!
    Why do I get the feeling we will one day get an email from CB asking the last user to turn off the light here?
    Poor marketing....strikes again.
    The real question is how long can we use our PPS (he said peepee heh!) before we have to begin to contemplate moving to those other systems.

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    02-23-16 06:45 AM
    Going going gone goodbye BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 06:49 AM
    Nah, BBRY's not saying goodbye to BB10.......

There just going to ignore it and hope it crawls into a corner and dies quietly. This is a process they developed with the playbook and will now improve on with BB10 before releasing this perfected process on their handset business.

Thus positioning themselves as a 'software only' business - oh wait you need programmers/developers for that.....

As I said in another thread today, BBRY will soon be nothing but a crack team of lawyers chasing patent infringements.
    02-23-16 08:49 AM
232 ... 23456 ...