Was there something beyond that desk? Or was that really all there was...

There's def. more. It occupies half the space of the Samsung booth, so it's certainly not just a counter lol.

Is BlackBerry saying farewell to BB10?-screenshot-2016-02-22-12.07.57.png
    02-22-16 01:04 PM
    Something is coming.....

Posted via CB10
    You're in la la land my friend. BB is dead as far as consumer hardware and software. Even the Priv is not making the splash that was needed. The blunder this company made was so long ago that nothing can save them.
    02-22-16 01:06 PM
    Can hear Frankie singing and now the end is near I did it My way ..
    02-22-16 01:17 PM
    Ladies and Gentleman....that's a WRAP. Move along, nothing to see here. Strangely, I feel like I've awaken from a surreal dream and the haze has dissipated. At this point i am experiencing that moment of clarity. BB10 is done. As many has stated the writing has been on the wall for some time. It is now a question of whether or not we choose to accept it. CB, forums are filled with echos of the languishing loyalists that still remain. Citing this reason or that reason, endless hours of debate. Endless hours of rhetoric carrying the hopes and dreams for an OS, a phone, and a company that at a time provided us with unlimited potential.

As one of the BB faithful, it pains me to see the fall of an empire. But the reality is all things end.
    Long as they give us our update (or should I say hot fix) and soon for the "unable to delete android apps" they introduced with last so called update, don't care what they do anymore after that. Tired of them if they do not will toss passport aside get a LG v 10 if they do will be on passport until it's chugging along in 2020+?...
    kwksti likes this.
    02-22-16 01:20 PM
    Ouch! That's pretty pathetic. What was the point to eve show up?
    02-22-16 01:21 PM
    Honestly what did anyone expect? Chen has made it clear that their won't be anything but a couple of security updates in 2016. Did anyone really expect to see a new device or any BB10 news?
    02-22-16 01:21 PM
    There's def. more. It occupies half the space of the Samsung booth, so it's certainly not just a counter lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2016-02-22 12.07.57.png 
Views:	2147 
Size:	285.4 KB 
ID:	392222
    No BB10 in that image. There is iOS Android and Windows, no BB10.
    02-22-16 01:22 PM
    Honestly what did anyone expect? Chen has made it clear that their won't be anything but a couple of security updates in 2016. Did anyone really expect to see a new device or any BB10 news?
    They best add the runtime fix they screwed up in that security fix and by this I do not mean removing it unless it is on choice! I would like to be able to delete Droid apps at will!

This is really starting to smell fishy as in still nothing on this except for Cobalts temp fix as in best he could do for us for now which is great minus nag screen - blackberry fix it, what a tiny hot fix this is and nothing?
    02-22-16 01:28 PM
    It costs no money to say something like that in a blog post, especially if you provide very few specifics on what "commitment" means.

I would say they are "committed" to BB10. That commitment wouldn't buy you or me a donut. They need to squeeze out a few hundred thousand more BB10 sales, and will stay coy about the future of BB10 until they make those last few sales.
    A few hundred thousand? What they need is ten million or so at least. At some point they need to stop throwing good money after bad and admit defeat. They lost the smartphone war in a huge way. When you have captured .2% of the market you are not a player, hell, your nothing. A laughing stock with nobody even willing to laugh.
    02-22-16 01:36 PM
    Hey Bla1ze, maybe you happen to know when BlackBerry is gonna present/showcase something? (And by something I mean everything that goes from SW to HW..Android M for the Priv,business strategy, future handsets, etc...)

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 01:39 PM
    I'm a huge BB fan myself, but golly, after seeing the *new* Samsung S7 phone pics and stunning features (eg: innovative water cooling of the chipset.... yikes. waterproof, dustproof), I'm not sure why anybody would go with Priv?

Yup, it pains me to say this, but my next phone will likely be a Samsung or Nexus....
    02-22-16 01:44 PM
    They best add the runtime fix they screwed up in that security fix and by this I do not mean removing it unless it is on choice! I would like to be able to delete Droid apps at will!

This is really starting to smell fishy as in still nothing on this except for Cobalts temp fix as in best he could do for us for now which is great minus nag screen - blackberry fix it, what a tiny hot fix this is and nothing?
    Android Runtime update for BlackBerry 10 now available | CrackBerry.com

Though whether or not you can download it is a different story.
    02-22-16 01:46 PM
    And whatever does get announced, if anything, no one will be happy with anyway as it won't be what they wanted lol. Well, unless you're REALLY into EMM solutions.
    gugomat, Jrox74 and Superfly_FR like this.
    02-22-16 01:51 PM

B1aze appreciate it but tried every which way, get the error we all do! Has anyone been able to do it and present the outcome of reputable source here at CB that is? Also, if I delete kodi 16 that does not work then try to install version 15 will that leave kodi 16 still on there taken space or use old files or take it maybe Case by case? I suppose time to just do Cobalts method which only downside is a nag screen to update back to the buggy stuff? What I do not get is why if they know this issue is an issue then why are they still updating people who bought passports last week as in Me to this garbage Runtime? Smells super fishy bro!

-Catch22
    BallRockReaper likes this.
    02-22-16 01:55 PM

And whatever does get announced, if anything, no one will be happy with anyway as it won't be what they wanted lol. Well, unless you're REALLY into EMM solutions.
    Honestly bro, if I get the fix for the runtime and apps run as smooth as they did as even as they do now but are delete-able again I will be super happy and be on the passport se for years, I know myself! I Will not need another update they can do their Droid ****! I do not think that's to much to ask beings just spent little chunk on this lovely passport over thee priv!
    02-22-16 01:59 PM
    A few hundred thousand? What they need is ten million or so at least. At some point they need to stop throwing good money after bad and admit defeat. They lost the smartphone war in a huge way. When you have captured .2% of the market you are not a player, hell, your nothing. A laughing stock with nobody even willing to laugh.
    Sure, but they aren't throwing any good money at this (BB10). All they've done is commit to two updates, with no specifics on what those will include. So for very little money they get to continue to sell whatever remains of their BB10 inventory.

Otherwise if they come out and say BB10 is done, then they're missing critical revenue which they need (every million counts right now), and potentially even looking at another inventory write down.
    02-22-16 02:03 PM
    Sure, but they aren't throwing any good money at this (BB10). All they've done is commit to two updates, with no specifics on what those will include. So for very little money they get to continue to sell whatever remains of their BB10 inventory.

Otherwise if they come out and say BB10 is done, then they're missing critical revenue which they need (every million counts right now), and potentially even looking at another inventory write down.
    Exactly - agree! Common sense! Thus, why not fix such a simple runtime hot fix Ota so bad word does not spreadsheet a out their flagship device aka the passport and undelete let android apps so they can sell the rest of their stock? Unless they made a dea with the devil himself aka Google and got paid to remove or bug it on purpose! Not saying it is the case but as time moves forward, fisher and fisher I mean even thier droid team can tackle this!
    02-22-16 02:33 PM
    I'm using an s6 edge+ now, I miss the hub, when I get my s7 I will probably root and install the Priv hub onto it and see peace to BlackBerry.

I already haven't used BBM in a year, the hub and gestures are the only thing I miss. Gestures you can replicate with Nova and/or All My Gestures.

Looks like Android is the way anyway.
    02-22-16 03:24 PM
    02-22-16 03:37 PM
    Something is coming.....

Posted via CB10
    What I'm expecting is a merger of BB10 and Android via Samsung (maybe) to create an Android hybrid that will have the security of the BB.
    02-22-16 03:49 PM
    To be fair, I don't think we've seen the other side of the booth yet.
    On the other side is the Wizard of ODD!!!!! Just don't pull back the curtain.
    DrBoomBotz and JeepBB like this.
    02-22-16 04:29 PM
    I would have been embarrassed to even put up a display booth at Barcelona. One device? The lady behind the desk looks pretty bored, which basically shows what everyone else is thinking.
    Love my Passport SE, but we can sure see the handwriting on the wall.
    02-22-16 04:31 PM
    I thought there had to be more to the picture that we were not seeing. Thanks for clearing this up.

I love my Passport and I'm not ready to give up on BlackBerry OS.

 Passport via CB10
    02-22-16 05:41 PM
    ... the picture below speaks for itself...

Attachment 392191

Posted via CB10
    That the Android statuette is kinda cool? This picture does not say anything; now you got more people riled up about the end of BB10 but hey, we only see what we want to see (no Squircle) and believe what we want to believe (no Squircle = "we're doomed" said in best C3PO voice).

Bummer that the only device is the Priv, but that was to be expected.

Was there something beyond that desk? Or was that really all there was...
    Dragons, fire, magic. I mean, someone did mention a wizard, right?

Anybody at MWC that can post a picture from today?
    I'll second this challenge.

I kept getting the 'network error' message and gave up.
    02-22-16 05:51 PM
    Two Android Pins?

One to hang off each testicle?
    02-22-16 07:07 PM
232 12345 ...