I just went back to my passport from priv. Love the os. I am lugging the priv around too for games

Posted via CB10
    NtotheK likes this.
    02-22-16 10:18 AM
    Was there something beyond that desk? Or was that really all there was...
    02-22-16 10:19 AM
    The problem wasn't the OS -- it was the no marketing. The Priv couldn't sell anything without marketing either.

Chen either knew he was going to kill BB10 or was too tight-fisted in marketing it.

The "software business" was a pipe dream.

Posted via CB10
    Somewhere I heard in his interview when passport and classic was announced that they had some 3 bill cash, so why not to advertise and market bb10, why just concentrate to corporates, why not paid the developers for app, why just concentrating on just software... it's too late now for all this answers, but yes they went to Android, why because BB10 sales were declining and now Priv too ain't a Hit, with new Android experiment Viena (sorry for spelling) if that doesn't hit the market then for sure Handset division is done. Hate to say but I love BlackBerry phone for their keyboard and bb10 for making things easy.

Posted via CB10
    ricyuyc likes this.
    02-22-16 10:20 AM
    It looks like the Android Robot is guarding the booth from BlackBerry 10 users.
    skinnymike1 and BLu like this.
    02-22-16 10:31 AM
    It looks like the Android Robot is guarding the booth from BlackBerry 10 users.
    Or may be saying

'Either your with us or against us'

Posted via CB10
    eldricho likes this.
    02-22-16 10:33 AM
    The problem wasn't the OS -- it was the no marketing. The Priv couldn't sell anything without marketing either.

Chen either knew he was going to kill BB10 or was too tight-fisted in marketing it.

Posted via CB10
    I highly doubt that dishing millions in marketing would had helped

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 10:58 AM

Posted via CB10
    More marketing would not have convinced millions of iOS and Android users to abandon those ecosystems and all the money they had already poured into them.

Posted from my  Q10 via CB10
    02-22-16 11:10 AM
    Somewhere I heard in his interview when passport and classic was announced that they had some 3 bill cash, so why not to advertise and market bb10, why just concentrate to corporates, why not paid the developers for app, why just concentrating on just software... it's too late now for all this answers, but yes they went to Android, why because BB10 sales were declining and now Priv too ain't a Hit, with new Android experiment Viena (sorry for spelling) if that doesn't hit the market then for sure Handset division is done. Hate to say but I love BlackBerry phone for their keyboard and bb10 for making things easy.

Posted via CB10
    How well has Microsoft paying developers worked out?

Yes it's too late, anything that they "should" have done, should have been done before they launched BB10. By the time the Passport and Classic came along it was too late to waste money on marketing a product that didn't meet the needs of the general customers out there. Just because it can be tinkered with to get a portion of the apps users want to work (for now). That's not something they could endorse.
    02-22-16 11:16 AM
    They should gone with an "Old west ghost town" theme complete with tumbleweeds.
    It wood be less depressing.
    skinnymike1 and pl212 like this.
    02-22-16 11:20 AM
    Dayum that looks so sad
    Jay Wright2 likes this.
    02-22-16 11:26 AM
    What's strange is that there is literally nothing else in the booth except for the Android Robot. It's like they are just wanting to make sure that everyone knows that they have an Android phone.
    02-22-16 11:34 AM
    Something is coming.....

Posted via CB10
    Yea, hopefully the fix for deleting android apps that they broke and remained silent since or at least for the most part! I wonder how many folks do not even realize they have a major bug happening!.....
    acovey likes this.
    02-22-16 11:35 AM
    Well I hope for the best for the company and we'll see how this all works out. In the meantime i'm enjoiyng my white Passport as long as possible and let me surprise at the point when it is time to upgrade from my beloved Passport to a future device. May it be a new BlackBerry, an iPhone or something from the other droid-players in the market.

BlackBerry OS10 � It ain't over until it's over! White Passport...
    02-22-16 11:38 AM
    2514 or 1789 or something leak before the official 2813 Sprint OS is working great on my Passport. I don't know why anyone would actually NEED the latest OS.
    02-22-16 11:40 AM
    Thank You BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 11:41 AM
    Must be a picture taken before the booth was completely dressed or something.
    Seriously this can't be the reality.

If my imaginary marketing team went with a display like that, I would find cruel and unusual punishments for every last one of them.
    02-22-16 11:46 AM
    Or may be saying

'Either your with us or against us'
    Put me down for "against". I feel like there SHOULD be repercussions, but I just can't think of any.
    acovey likes this.
    02-22-16 11:46 AM
    Twenty days ago they said they are committed to BB10. Celebrating PRIV in India ? and Reiterating our Commitment to the BlackBerry 10 Platform | Inside BlackBerry Lets not forget that.
    02-22-16 11:50 AM
    Anybody at MWC that can post a picture from today?
    02-22-16 12:02 PM
    Twenty days ago they said they are committed to BB10. Celebrating PRIV in India ? and Reiterating our Commitment to the BlackBerry 10 Platform | Inside BlackBerry Lets not forget that.
    It costs no money to say something like that in a blog post, especially if you provide very few specifics on what "commitment" means.

I would say they are "committed" to BB10. That commitment wouldn't buy you or me a donut. They need to squeeze out a few hundred thousand more BB10 sales, and will stay coy about the future of BB10 until they make those last few sales.
    dejanh, StephanieMaks and JohnGrey like this.
    02-22-16 12:07 PM
    The BlackBerry booth at the Mobile World Congress today, only device presented is the Priv... the picture below speaks for itself...
    I should also say farewell BlackBerry for my next device. Passport was my best phone after 5 generations of iPhone, will go back to Apple for the next one.

Attachment 392191

Posted via CB10
    That is embarassing ! I didn't realize it was this bad
    02-22-16 12:33 PM
    It costs no money to say something like that in a blog post, especially if you provide very few specifics on what "commitment" means.

I would say they are "committed" to BB10. That commitment wouldn't buy you or me a donut. They need to squeeze out a few hundred thousand more BB10 sales, and will stay coy about the future of BB10 until they make those last few sales.
    Exactly app_Developer... BlackBerry will remain quiet until all the remaining stock of old sets are sold or liquidated, then tell the existing BlackBerry customers - we're not going to spend anymore money on Research & Development for BB10.

Sort of like what BlackBerry already performed with the PlayBook!

Posted from my Passport... You've been BlackBerried!
    BallRockReaper likes this.
    02-22-16 12:37 PM
    What's even more sad is how many people are making judgments off a single image. Are you even aware that the Android is for the MWC Android Pin challenge, hence the Android pin being handed out? There's 87 of them in total to collect this year, two of which are designated to BlackBerry. - http://www.android.com/pins/#/intro

Is BlackBerry saying farewell to BB10?-screenshot-2016-02-22-11.44.41.png
    02-22-16 12:38 PM
    That is embarassing ! I didn't realize it was this bad
    To be fair, I don't think we've seen the other side of the booth yet.
    02-22-16 12:38 PM
    Ladies and Gentleman....that's a WRAP. Move along, nothing to see here. Strangely, I feel like I've awaken from a surreal dream and the haze has dissipated. At this point i am experiencing that moment of clarity. BB10 is done. As many has stated the writing has been on the wall for some time. It is now a question of whether or not we choose to accept it. CB, forums are filled with echos of the languishing loyalists that still remain. Citing this reason or that reason, endless hours of debate. Endless hours of rhetoric carrying the hopes and dreams for an OS, a phone, and a company that at a time provided us with unlimited potential.

As one of the BB faithful, it pains me to see the fall of an empire. But the reality is all things end.
    02-22-16 12:45 PM
232 1234 ...