It needs to look something like that.
    05-24-14 02:10 PM
    There you go, here's is the Q10 side by side with the Q30, the new resolution looks good:

Attachment 273360
    That would indeed be VERY nice!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-24-14 02:25 PM
    It would actually be taller than the Q10

Posted via CB10
    05-24-14 04:36 PM
    It's already out, pick your color

BlackBerry Q30 Launching sooner then we thought?-q30fobg300.png
    Last edited by JCMM; 05-25-14 at 12:32 PM.
    05-24-14 09:20 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Q30foBG300.png 
Views:	1707 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	273455
    I like the square corners. It is similar to the style introduced by the Z3 (I love the direction they took with that low cost device that does not look cheap at all). In the past Q10, Z10 and Z30 adopted completely different shapes. All new devices (era Chen) should have similar elements that identify them as a Brand.
    However this Q30 probably will not have 4 rows but just 3 as anticipated...
    05-25-14 11:04 AM
    I like the square corners. It is similar to the style introduced by the Z3 (I love the direction they took with that low cost device that does not look cheap at all). In the past Q10, Z10 and Z30 adopted completely different shapes. All new devices (era Chen) should have similar elements that identify them as a Brand.
    However this Q30 probably will not have 4 rows but just 3 as anticipated...
    I do wish they would make the bottom of the phone flat though, would make taking supported photos in low light easier. Right now with the Q10, if I try to lean my phone on a table to give some extra stability, it's still a bit weird since the bottom is curved, so the table or surface only helps from up and down movement, but the left and right is still up to me and my steady hands, lol. :-D
    05-25-14 12:06 PM
    Where's my Z50 ?

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    Hahahaha.... can't help to jump in a keyboard thread asking for the next touch flagship? I have done that too, more than once.

Anyone had a taste of the awesomeness of Z30 would be difficult to contain their true thirst for a Z50. But this is we are out.

Posted via CB10 with Z30 on 10.2.1.2234
    05-25-14 05:43 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Q30foBG300.png 
Views:	1707 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	273455
    Very interesting. I have to say, it looks alot better with the 4th row of keys.
    I keep trying to contemplate the "touch sensitive keys" and it is hard to get my head around it.
    The only thing that I can imagine, to start anyway, is that certain gestures would be supported. But not all. The ones that make the most sense would be the swipe up, swipe down, swipe and to the right - so that you do not have to have space between the keyboard and the screen to get to the bottom. That would make a lot of sense.

I don't see the keyboard being a replacement for the cursor control. The reason being, even if it was only the space bar as some have suggested, there is the potential to move the cursor to a different place as you are typing (thus screwing up your typing).

Your picture however, with the traditional BB keyboard, is starting to make this very interesting....
    05-25-14 08:56 PM
    I posted a white version of the device here

I imagine that the gestures on the keyboard will be to select text, move the cursor around without messing up other stuff that you are seeing on your display, swipe to delete full words or sentences and of course to activate the symbols printed on the keys, showing hidden symbols and to lock caps and digits input.
    Last edited by JCMM; 05-26-14 at 06:35 AM.
    Dmessenger likes this.
    05-25-14 10:27 PM
    I enjoy all the speculation about this device, looking forward to the finished product.
    My only concern is the mostly squared renders/leaked information. It is probably just hip, or modern, to make things more squared, but would that really be the most ergonomic to use? Especially for an already quite large device?

I really hope the edges on the final model are at least a little bit rounded. I would not enjoy handling a giant NES controller all day, or even carrying it in my pocket.
    Also depends a bit on the kind of Holster they ship with it, of course.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    05-26-14 03:10 AM
    This device is going to be, at the very least, something which "looks" unique. ;-)

Is there some kind of event around august/september we can speculate when windermere will be announced?

Signature - Google wants your info. What are you gonna do about it?
    05-26-14 07:23 AM
    This device is going to be, at the very least, something which "looks" unique. ;-)

Is there some kind of event around august/september we can speculate when windermere will be announced?

Signature - Google wants your info. What are you gonna do about it?
    First leak about the device specs was on middle of December, shouldn't take much longer to be announced.

I posted a black rounded version of the device here

05-26-14 08:46 AM
    First leak about the device specs was on middle of December, shouldn't take much longer to be announced.

I posted a black rounded version of the device here

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...s-q30br300.png
    That's one sexy big black curvy...

Awesome JCMM

Posted from my Black Beast Q10
    JCMM likes this.
    05-26-14 11:54 AM
138 ... 456