What an impact!!!

It is the 18th of July and still:

No BIG TIME hands on video of the passport! No official landing or product page to get PUMPED UP!!!

You and I know, visiting the BlackBerry website and surf the devices, you get seduced. They tell you a story.

I miss that. I miss leaked videos. And don't come with that crappy "Jimmy Moron...ah Fallon YouTube Leak video. I wanna first hand BIG POPPA PUMP video. About the keyboard, specs, functionality and how the keyboard works with the OS 10.3.

I reload Crackberry website every time. Beside the annoying "how to find the hub on your Z3" or "Candy Crush for Android on your BlackBerry now available " articles I miss the STUNNER.

Hopefully we get some content, crack, pics of the box or anything. I am starving.

Posted via CB10
    patbateman16121 and Zeratul57 like this.
    07-17-14 06:19 PM
    The hand of Chen is heavy lol. We're all lucky to even get pics at this point. All those devices out there are still heavily marked with PINS and IMEI's and Chen ain't playing. 'Check this out, you can't leak it though... Chen scares me.' is a phrase I hear OFTEN.

Also: You should change your name to Fistpumper lol.
    07-17-14 06:38 PM
    The hand of Chen is heavy lol. We're all lucky to even get pics at this point. All those devices out there are still heavily marked with PINS and IMEI's and Chen ain't playing. 'Check this out, you can't leak it though... Chen scares me.' is a phrase I hear OFTEN.

C'mon Bla1ze we all know you have something to spill!

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 07:10 PM

There's a definite change as of late... this certainly explains it.

As much as I want stuff early... a bit more surprise is welcome if we have wait.

Posted via CB10
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    07-17-14 07:16 PM
    They are controlling the message. Maybe that's what they need to do.

Allowing leaks just to keep fans happy may run counter to what they need to do to sell phones. There aren't enough of us fans to keep the company afloat.

Posted from CB10 running on my awesome Z30 2B6927F7
    Chelmsford likes this.
    07-17-14 07:19 PM
    It's better this way

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 07:22 PM
    OP really? What hasn't leaked yet?? There is basically nothing at all secret about this device.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 07:25 PM
    OP really? What hasn't leaked yet?? There is basically nothing at all secret about this device.

Posted via CB10
    They haven't shown everything and they are Not going to. Remember Michael Clewey's tweets said Not all major features will be shown. They have to keep the BIG ones a secret.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CB Forums mobile app
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    07-17-14 07:35 PM
    @fist,

We meet again! I'm also doing for the passport. Seems it's the perfect combo, Q10 + Z30..

White Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.1925 = heaven.
    07-17-14 08:14 PM
    They haven't shown everything and they are Not going to. Remember Michael Clewey's tweets said Not all major features will be shown. They have to keep the BIG ones a secret.

This is what I am hoping for, BlackBerry dropping a bomb at launch. It would be a shame if BlackBerry did not take advantage of the buzz being created by this device and keep something under wraps until launch day. With Chen at the helm, this is highly probable.
    07-17-14 08:41 PM
    I don't mind waiting, as long as it's something worth waiting for.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 09:06 PM
    'Check this out, you can't leak it though... Chen scares me.' is a phrase I hear OFTEN.
    Seems like Chen is not the guy to F over.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 09:09 PM

^^ THIS

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 09:36 PM
    Considering the completely irrational Passport bashing by the usual 5 or 6 suspects, that happened here on CB over a couple of weeks, and that fortunately seems to have stopped by now, which was based upon just a few images and 2 short videos, and not on anyone's experience having tried out the Passport in a real life scenario, I'm not overly surprised that BB try as hard as they can to keep most information confidential, as long as the device ist still in its testing/fine tuning phase.
    07-18-14 09:27 AM
    Some CEO's are really dead serious about their jobs...

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 09:40 AM
    I'm not going to hold my breath for a surprise at launch. Heard just that about the Z10 and by the time it launched, the whole world had seen everything. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong this time around.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 11:40 AM
    I'm not going to hold my breath for a surprise at launch. Heard just that about the Z10 and by the time it launched, the whole world had seen everything. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong this time around.

Posted via CB10
    I doubt they'll be keeping much secret until the release.

You can even see this in their approach with the Passport... they are slowly releasing information officially to the public. By them spacing out the release of info, rather than at one event - it gets them in the news more.

It's an interesting approach.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 12:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    ...And how did that go again with Heins at the reigns?

Chen is Different. He actually wants the company to turn around. He's a strong leader.
    07-18-14 01:36 PM
    I doubt they'll be keeping much secret until the release.

You can even see this in their approach with the Passport... they are slowly releasing information officially to the public. By them spacing out the release of info, rather than at one event - it gets them in the news more.

It's an interesting approach.

Posted via CB10
    Seems to be working. The press is also generally positive because the Passport is different...not the old QWERTY phone from the days of BBOS and not just another all-touch phone.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    07-18-14 07:42 PM
    I am PUMPED UP. Saw the video on Crackberry today. I not sads now. I had many sads the weeks. But now I am happy. No more sads.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 09:02 PM